Tuesday, May 19, 2009

you...me. we're both fools. [stay]

i was a fool. my regrets came late. no way to undo it. i can't see you. i know. i was wrong. i'm sorry. i couldn't say it then. i was being absurd. now in my grief. i ask for forgiveness. you, me...we're both fools. because of our pride. we break down with yearning. you...me. we're both fools. for still loving. i cry. like fools, you and i. stop. give us a chance. we've come so far. give it another chance. you might regret. i was wrong, and i'm so sorry. i couldn't say it then. i was being absurd. now in my grief. i ask for forgiveness. you and me. we're both fools. because of our pride. we wreck ourselves with yearning. you. me. we're both fools. for still loving. i cry. like fools, you and i. i can't live a moment without you. i drink, but my tears keep flowing. you and me. we're both fools because of out pride. because of the crazy yearning. we're breaking down. like fools. you and i. please don't be devestated anymore. [stay; goong ost.] don't be sad, because we're letting each other go.


*don't think so much into me putting this up. i just like it.

No comments: