Monday, May 25, 2009

happy memorial day!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! yesterday was fun.yumyum. :D today i will be taking my little cousins and little sister to the movies to watch idunno, hannah montana?! being the cool auntie I am you know? ;D I’m gonna teach them how to sneak into other movies. :DDDD just kidding, wait no. I really am going to! gotta train the next generations to drain the economy you know? ;D man, I can’t stop listening to love u from the BOF ost. tears forever. and K.WILL’s album dropping the tears. listening nonstop. driving me nuts nuts nuts. :D I REFUSE TO EMO BLOG ANYMORE BECAUSE ME AND MARIA HAVE UNSTICKIFIED EACH OTHER FROM THE ABYSS OF EMONESS. :D YES! HIGH FIVE! I’m going to go leave random voicemails on NOT kelly’s phone now. just kidding. *tearsforever* IT REALLY WASN’T KELLY’S PHONE WTF! D: anyways will blog later later later gator! :D

heartheartheart, jdn.

1 comment:

m.nguyen said...

first off! hell yeah we unstickify eachother! HIGH FIVE!