Tuesday, May 5, 2009

too much; crown j. ft. seoinyoung.

too much.

too much. i love you, only you, i need you. the shine in my eyes that watch you and the way i talk. they seem to imitate you little by little. my mood that's as bright as the sun. heaven's gift sent from above. you're my last love, i love it. a never ending fantasy as a duet. feels like we'll always be one team forever, let's do it. even though you're true self emerges when we're fighting. maybe i just think you're still pretty that way. baby at the moment, my heart still skips a beat. for me, i don't need any other [boy]. it's enough for me to love one. our feelings from our love are so soft. if i only have you, when i'm awake i'm living a dream. i love you, i hope my feelings don't ever change. from time ot time, because of you, one day feels like heaven and hell. but always inside my heart, always inside my head. is you. i told you i'm completely intoxicated with you. i love you, only you, i need you. the shine in my eyes that watch you and the way i talk. they seem to imitate you little by little. my mood that's as bright as the sun. heaven's gift sent from above. you're my last love, i love it. can i be happy as this? you're my fantasy. the voice you call me with. has a melody even the keyboard can't imitate. i'm sorry, i always leave you all the time. i'm busy alone, you always wander inside of my head, can you feel me. maybe i'm feeling anxious. if you ever feel worried, don't even allow yourself to think those thoughts. baby my love is heavy weight, every day. even when i'm away from you, i'm still thinking about you. on my finger is a ring that fits just right. when i brush against you hand, i'm going crazy. you're my best friend. trust me, i trust you. something i've always watned to tell you the whole day. : i love you, only you, i need you. the shine in my eyes that watch you and the way i talk. they seem to imitate you little by little. my mood that's as bright as the sun. heaven's gift sent from above. you're my last love, i love it.

; i had the most amazing day. & happy cinco de mayo & taco tuesday. and the apeuro study session was freaking amazing guys. :D


1 comment:

m.nguyen said...

intense conversation!
heart ya :]