Monday, May 25, 2009

david choiiiiiiiiii!


[if you were here, i’d be okay]
does it have to be one of those days. when happiness wants to push me away? as the dark clouds take over the light, how i feel alone tonight. and i wonder where in the world you are. for all i know we could be miles apart. and i want to hear your voice again. oh i can’t get over you. i miss your love. baby, i miss you more than words could say. my heart beats. but it hurts more everyday. oh baby, what i would give for one more day. i’m feeling so alone. how could i let you go. if you were here, i’d be okay. i can’t deny. that i’m still in love. you’re the only one. i’m always thinking of . and i hope that someday. you can fall back in love with me. i’m sorry for just being wrong. i’m sorry for the way we’ve become. but i’m not sorry for what i’ve been feeling. baby i miss you more than words could say. my heart beats. but it hurts more everyday. baby, what would i give for one more day. i’m feeling so alone. how could i let you go. if you were here i’d be okay.i don’t know where you are. and it’s driving me so crazy. where could you be? just call me, please. i just wanna hear you’re voice say to me, that you need me. ‘cause i need you and i miss you. baby, come back to me. baby i miss you, more than words could say. my heart beats, but it hurts more everyday. baby what would i give for one more day. i’m feeling so alone, how could i let you go. if you were here...baby i miss you more than words could say. my heart beats, but it hurts more everyday. baby what would i give for one more day. i’m feeling so alone. how could i let you go. if you were here i’d be okay.

did i ever say that i freaking love david choi? man. i love this song. :D and for those who like to super analyze blogs, don’t. i didn’t post this up because i’m heartbroken or i miss someone or i feel alone or happiness is pushing me away. i put it up. because....i like it i like it i like it. :DDDDDDDD!

okay, i'm off to play all the songs with the word HAPPY in it from my playlist. because, you know. :D

No comments: