Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MJKK.<3

one thing to say: i heart you kathykelly&maria. because! you guys are the best. i’m glad all that is OVER. relieffffffffff! :D heartheartheart you guys. ^____^ today i accidentally called three people. I’M SORRY CHRISTINA, DAVID, AND ANDREW. david called me back and when i said it was an accident. he’s like. oh man, man, i thought it was special! loooooool! heartyou more than taeyeon. ;D and A. LAN. is so weirdddddddd! top is SO NOT BETTTER THAN TABLO. come on, STANDFORD EDUCATION BEATS. TOP’S EDUCATION ANYDAY. you serious!? eeeeeeee, I’M GONNA WIN.

yesterday, movie hopping was fun. watched knowing. SCARIEST @#$@!# EVER! and the COMMERCIALS. @#$@#$@Q#$@! *scared* so scary! and then we movie hopped to watch the ending of....don’t judge me, hannah montana movie. which, dont’ judge me! made me tear up when she was like. I’M JUST ME MILEY. and anyways, that guy was HOT. and MARIAAAAAA, i heart talking to you on the phone. and OMFG, ANTIQUE BAKERY. gi beommmmmmmmmmm, my love. we’ll share. ;D

off to do loads of homework, heartheratheart, JDN.

1 comment:

m.nguyen said...

uhh.. sharing? i'll think about it! we need to talk on the phone more often... shiiiiz~