Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BRILLIANT!

HYPER BLOG TIMEEEEEEEEEE. :D OH MY GOODNESS. I LOVE YOU KEVIN LUU. thank you for getting the banquet date changed. omfgomfgomfg. now if i could get stupid _____ to ask me. D: i hope he does. i would be happppy foreverrrrrr. today was good day. :D *big smiles* audition for orchestra: FAIL! just kidding, i did okay. i'm not the "worst" that's for sure! and mirsch's class was sooooooo funny! i gave her the "perfect" answer for the last question on the quiz. and she's like. i LOVE YOU COME HERE. *opens arms for hug* jessica: uhhh... ISN'T THIS ILLEGAL?! and neil hugged her. it was HILARIOUS. and then we line up to get out for lunch. mirsch: *opens arms. jessica: o________O mirsch: *CRACKS UP* mrs. mirsch is so funnnnnny. i love her class. learning shakespeare with her is so fun. GIRLS LEAGUE INTERVIEW TOFREAKINGMORROW. i'm so nervous. if they ask me to sing my favorite song. kevintran said sing girls just wanna have fun. ANYTHING WITH GIRL AND LEAGUE. apparently. and he's like watch you're gonna freak and say HI MY NAME IS...KEVINTRAN! ahhh! armrape! :D okay listening to heaven [ftisland] which reminds me of when kelly told me about the mv and i'm like OMFG. POOR JAEJIN. D: that was pretty funny. *cracks up* MY BACK HURTS FROM MATTHEW'S MONSTER MASSAGE. i like brian's massages better.... D: and i have a bandaid on my wrist from the tape thingy making my skin raw. and i swear. everyone's staring at it. some people are like :"JESSICA DID YOU CUT YOURSELF?!" NO PEOPLE. I'M NOT RETARDED. kelly "cuts" her legs! THAT'S WHY SHE NEVER WEARS SHORTS. haha, just kidding. ^____^; but yeah. OMFG MARIA walking me home was THE BEST. kelly called us. and she goes "moshimoshi" and i'm like "anyong! unni?! unni!" and we talk to her in korean and japanese. it was soooooooooo funnny."YOU BABO!" i'm trying to do my nuclear weapons extra credit essay. BUT I'M TOO LAZY. okay, be right back. GOING OUT FOR A RUN. okay i'm back from my run. I DID NOT GET ATTACKED BY SPRINKLERS THIS TIME. nice job jessica! now i'm listening to that girl by DAVID CHOI. the vocal love of my life. sigh. :D WHICH REMINDS ME! when i went to the bathroom sixth period. who do i see but tommy, davidpham, and richard[freshie]. and i'm like TOMMMMMY should i go to your concert?! ;D and he's like NOOOO. and david's like dude, she totally wants you. so i proceed to grab tommmy by the shoulders and i'm like, dude yeahhhhh. tommy's so smexy. and tommy's like. I'M SORRY JESSICA. I'M TAKEN. me: KIHA?! OMG JAILBAIT. tommy: NO I'M TAKEN BY RICHARDDDDD. HE'S GONNA BE JEALOUS. *runs over to richard and hugs him* I'M SORRRRRY. SHE HUGGED ME. I DIDN'T DO IT. richard's just cracking up and i'm trying to kick richard for stealing "my man" IT WAS SO FUNNNNNNY! if ken goes to the concert. i'm so going to make a sign. "DO NOT LAUGH TOMMY. OKAY NOW LAUGH. HAHA!" lots and lots of fun. it might be on youtube people. ;D oh yeah. and i come home to FREE MILK TEA. WITH BOBA, i love you guysssssss. :D did i ever say that i lovelovelove TEDFU?! he is the comedic love of my life. except he's in love with his teddy bear. D: wongfu rocks. :D BUY ME A NICEGUY/GIRL SHIRT. someone DO IT. teddddfuuuuuuuuu. his comedic ability surpasses his lack of above average looks. he's cute in the quirky nerd kind of way AGREED? AGREED! :D okay listening to backstreet boys. HOW OLD SCHOOL?! dang, this must be the week of long blogging. ilikeitilikeitilikeit. lalala, circus: mcmong. mc mong is the most kick butt rapper singer guy EVER. i swear. he's so freaking COOL. and his girlfriend is so PRETTY. which is surprised because. mcmong. isn't... but he's cute in the funny rapper guy kinda way on 1night2days. WITH KANG HO DONG. woohooooo for kang ho dong! :D that reminds me. during fifth. it was so funny. petertran/oliver: dude, i heard reyes likes little asian girls. jessica: DUDE, IT'S A GOOD THING I'M NOT ASIAN! oliver: yeah just vietnamese. lucky you.:D AHHH, i keep seeing shadows behind me. it's FREAKING ME OUT. tengo miedooooo! MOSHIMOSHIIII! BRILLLLLLLLLIANT! :D okay i'm off to watch MALL COP. which looks so FUNNY. this blog is shorter than the one before, TEARS. i will blog longer tomorrow! loveeeeeeeeeeee you guys! OKAY I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO ADD THIS OR I'LL GO CRAZY. one two three. OMFG, I LOVE FLY TO THE SKY. ;D they're the bestttttttttt.

heartheartheart, [JDN.]

No comments: