Monday, May 4, 2009

key of heart ; boa.

though we are in love. sometimes we do hurt each other. dry and cry. everyone has such an experience. i don't know the reason why. i could not find the word to get you back. and i turned my back to you going out. i don't want to lose your love in fact. looking for the word just a simple word. to open up the closing door of your heart. but it's hard to say for me, i'm sorry. i didn't lose my faith. i didn't love my nerve. let me go to see you. to say the word. not to be afraid. to face the fear. is the key of heart. thousands of your smiles. getting that when i look back on those days of us. now i feel they are still calling to me. maybe you're the same as me. searching for the chance to make it up now. i believe you to be waiting for me. i'll be with you shortly. looking for the word. just a sipmle word. to open up the closing door to your heart. let me try to say just once i'm sorry. now i close my eyes. wishing for your smile. my heart beat synchronizes with yours. not to make up my mind to reach you is the key of heart. to meet in this world. i just a wonder. now i want to say i was born to love. fall in love with you. live in your future, open up your doors. wrap me in your arms. let me dive into your heart once again. to try to keep our story going on.

No comments: