Sunday, May 24, 2009

good morning call!

today was super fun. :D went to the mall with my family. and freaking VIETHOANG. i will kill you when i get to school for embarassing me. i saw viet and i was like. great. i'll pretend i don't know him. but of course he has to go. "JESSICA?! IS THAT YOU?! JESSICA. YOOOHOOO! JESSICA IT'S ME! IT'S ME!" *hides face with shame* my mom's like who is that?! he has retarded hair! is that your boyfriend?! and i'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOO! *tears forever* thanks viet, i hope you like DEATH! :D just kidding, heartheartheart! i love small wonders. i get all manga fangirly in there even though my mom's like WTF?! it's kinda funny. and speaking of manga. just started reading GOODMORNINGCALL. it's soo good. *sighs*

and LAST NIGHT, i had an intense conversation with MARIA. it was...how do i say it? AMAZING. yeah it was. and me and douglas played a round of escape game. except. we stopped so we don't lose the spontaeneity. and now he's at the ocean taking pictures for me ! hooray.. and i think i'll post this icon because you know, taeyeon is pretty NOT yummy. :D JUST KIDDING. taengoo is so funny. in taht one horror clip i watched. WHICH WAS SO EFFING SCARY! D: tears forever! okay i'm off to go play games with little kids and stuff. YAY SCARING LITTLE KIDS! IF ANYONE. ESPECIALLY MAJKK. NEEDS ANYTHING. AND I MEAN ANYTHING. JUST CALL ME OKAY?! OKAY OKAY I LOVE YOU BYE! :D

heartheartheart, JDN!

1 comment:

m.nguyen said...

hello?! jessica?! it's me! me maria! just wanted to say like i love you. okay. bye. lol! just say all that real fast! you know what i mean :]