Saturday, May 16, 2009

it's you. <3

it's you. i don't need anyone else. it's only you. when you ask again. it's only you. even if you already have another love. i can't forget you. i can't turn back around. oh, the moment my eyes began to burn. the moment my heart was captured by you. i have no regret. i chose you. that's right. it's you. oh, whatever anyone says, it doesn't matter to me. oh whoever curses me, i'll only look at you. even when i'm born again, it's still only you. even as time goes by. oh when you tell me you love me. when you tell me thousands and millions of times. even when my heart sets on fire, my dry lips wear out. even when i'm born again it's still only you. even as time goes by. oh only for you. it's you. i don't need any words. it's just you. [you say] "it's too late" but for me it's just you. i know our love is WRONG. but i can't give up. i can't just let you go. my lips, cold as can be, are even more blue, i cry out to find your warmth. i'll call. even though, when i call for you. there's never a reply. i'll wait for you. it's just. you. why don't you know? for me, it's only you.

No comments: