Thursday, May 21, 2009

you:

i don't know. i don't understand these games you're playing. i don't want to play them anymore. because i always lose. it'd be so much simpler to just let it go. but the second i do, you're coming back to play more games. and when i try and play them again, i lose. i lose. i lose. why even bother. is it fun to watch me suffer. to watch me spend my time thinking of what to say next. wasting my time pondering what to do when you're around. is it fun. to watch me lose in a game i never wanted to play. i'm losing my mind. i can't get a grip. these mind games you're playing. i don't know what to do.i want to win. but i can't. maybe now, i just want to really lose. so i don't have to try anymore. maybe. it was all my imagination.

1 comment:

misslanydao said...

amen to that sister.
bait and release!