Saturday, May 23, 2009

*smiles*

i just left kelly the LAMEST voicemail ever. because she blogged about how she scared to tell us stuff. so i was like. DAMMIT, I'M TAKING THE INITIATIVE. and i called her number. and i'm like. "KELLY?! IT'S ME. ME JESSICA. YEAH. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW! YOU CAN TALK TO ME ANYTIME. OKAY, LOVE YOU BYE!" i am so lame. why am i so lame?! and now i'm eating my amazing. fusion of a cup o noodle and a cup o wonton. YAY ME. :D i'm going to go play now. i'm uber tired. oh yeah. CONGRATS ANHTHAI! got married. it was so cute. I WANNA GET MARRIED. *Tears forever* when i said that my mom was like WTF?! it was pretty funny. :D i'm so tired. running back and forth. *sleeeeeeeeeeeep* okay, i'm going to go be happy watching korean people hate each other now. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE. call me if you need anything!

heartheartheart, jdn.

No comments: