Sunday, May 3, 2009

i'm going to meet you now.

within the people i simply brush by. i want to find you more than anyone. the eyes welled up with tears, that voice. i only want to hold you. if i miss you and call out to you, my dear. wherever i may be, it is for you. i'm calling your name again. because i'm like this. because you are the one i love. i'm going to see you again. a love deeper than my tears. the lamp on the street where we first spoke shines a light on my heart. everything that catches my eyes, everything. are memories that remid me of you. if i tell you that i've gotten to really like you. will you feel unsettled? i wonder. i'm calling your name again. because i'm like this. because you are the one i love. i'm going to see you again. a love deeper than my tears. with only you. no matter how many things. even if i'm reborn. will you feel unsettled. i wonder. i love you more than anyone. inside my heart. because you live in my heart. i'm going to meet you now. bringing along the promise of forever.

No comments: