Sunday, July 12, 2009

YAYAYAYAYAY.

guess what!? i'm sucha good girl, my parents are letting me out of my dungeon! i'm going to kevin's house tomorrow to hang out with the little lunch table kids. I'M SO EXCITED. :) because i miss them so much. i'm sad cause kelly probably won't go. *teartear* but i'm excited. weeeeeoh. ^-^ i'm glad i convinced my parents. they were like WHAT IS THE ADDRESS SO WE CAN BRING BACK YOUR DEAD CORPSE IF SOMETHING HAPPENS. i think they think we're gonna have some like cult sacrifice and burn kevin's house down or something. XD hehehe, i love my daddy for letting me go. I'M GOING TO BRING MY CUPCAKE MIX. because we can bake cupcakes. :) woohoooo! yay for cupcakes! see you tomorrow lunch table kids. i'm going to get all emotional. ;D

heartheartheart, JDN.

OMGOMGOMG. kelly's going. THE WHOLE CREW WILL BE THERE. happyfreakingface!

No comments: