Thursday, July 9, 2009

PERMACURL. *thunderlightning*

sooooo. hi hi my blog. i haven't blogged in awhile. okay. like two days ago? in the past few days. being the lame o that i am. i have really caught up on ...my koreandramas. *bows head in shame* so i'm caught up on shining inheritance, which mindy loves, and now i have to wait until SATURDAY&SUNDAY for the next episodes. grrrr! D: but it's so addicting. at times i'm like. DARN YOU JERK COMPLEXES. cause the nice guy is so cute. and he's so nice to her. gah gah gah. *facepalm* yeahhhh. but now i'm like GAH i'm getting pulled into the jerk complex. grrr. darn you amazing korean drama script writers. and the mom and stepdaughter. GAH GAH. so evil. EVIL I SAY. *palm to their face* so that's 22 episodes. and i finished watching all the new episodes of he who can't be married. eight episodes out. I HAVE TO WAIT TIL MONDAY&TUESDAY. *tears* i have to wait that long until i can get my yoo ah in installment. YES MARIA. THAT IS THE BOXER GUY FROM ANTIQUE. *heart* and now. i've decided. wiht nothing to watch. i have to catch up on cinderella man. with yoona. and that OLD GUY. *can't stop thinking about how old he is compared to her* BUT. there's that cute guy. who i first saw on family outing. so cheers to that. i'm on episode. four. and there's sixteen so yeah. AND YES IT SOUNDS LIKE I HAVE NO LIFE.but this is all watched in the later nights of the day. you know what i'm saying saying? ;D i'm six chapters on for annotations and around twenty chapters in for reading east of eden. :D so. YEAH. don't say i'm lazyyyy. T-T we just bought corn pops. and honey bunches of oats. oh cereal! how i've missed your presence in my tummy. ^-^ anywaysssss. i talked to kathy. who i haven't talked to in a long time. I LOVE YOUUUU. ^-^ and ken. I LOVE YOUUUUU. :D and it's really hot. and lately. i've had the urge to blurt out random korean words in reply to people who speak in english. or american as michael loves to say. yeah it's like my sister gives me a cookie. KOMO-O. -_- sister hits me. YAH! -_- sister hugs me. SARANGHAEEEE. talking to boy. BOGOSHIPDAAAAA. :D lmao, i'm sucha loser. so kathy is doing this 50 confessions thing. and i kinda wanna do it. to get things off my mind. or whatever. and cause it'll be fun seeing you guys guess who is who. ;D things aren't always what they seem! ;D so i'll do that at the end. the angry blog today. made me feel so much better. like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. *does lame movement towards the heavens* dance like michael jackson by far east movement is ONE DANCE-Y song. ^-^ i wish i was at the key club carnival! *tears* shutup doug! D: grawrrrr. lots happened in the past few days. i just can't seem to remember. T-T tears forever? hehe. what else. i don't even know. i've been kinda in my own world lately. GAH, i hate when alan logs on. and the HELP MEEEE. sound comes on with the little girl voice. so scary. D: oh yeah, i LOVELOVELOVE watching america's got talent. it makes me teary eyed all the time! someday. i kinda. wanna try one of those things. YEAH, i know. i would never. be at that level. but i want to know. or , prove to myself. that someday i'll have the confidence to do something like that. maybe lq talent show this year? nah, next year. ^-^ i can't wait for disneyland. me and kathy and ken scaring little kids. or er, me scaring little kids!? ^-^ oh yeah. new boysoverflowers. thing show? drama. made by the chinese! :O yeah so. the guys...are surprisingly CUTE. and they can sing. and the trailer was A THOUSAND TIMES cuter than i EXPECTED. but here's where i have something to DISCUSS. the DARNDARN. PERMACURL. *thunder and lightning* gahhhh, there's the guy who's gonna play rui. and with straight hair. LOTS OF POTENTIAL FOR CUTE-OSITY. i mean he's CUTE. but. but. but. *CLOSES EYES* in the show. they gave him the HORRIBLEHORRIBLE...goojunpyo PERMACURL! *thunder and lightning* makes him look a thousand times. not cute. T-T so I WARN THEE. PRODUCTION COMPANIES. DO NOT. DO NOT. DO NOT. USE THE PERMACURL. pleasepleaseplease. WE ARE BEGGING YOU! guys. boys are just cuter with straight hair. ^-^ there was one guy who's picture i thought was REALLY cute. but me and maria both agreed. he's like. creepy cute. i think it's the nose? but. it's like. he's cute. but if you stare at him long enough. he could be creepy. :O scary right? not really. ^-^ yesterday. went to bed bath and beyond. BEYOND. click! :D i cried so much watching that movie. *touches the heart* haha, i bought a NEW MIRROR. yes finally a mirror in my room to look at how NOT BEAUTIFUL i ammmm. T-T tears. anyways. I'M GONNA START THE 50 CONFESSION THING NOW! too be honest. i'm scared of how much i'm going to be able to reveal. but, i will try my best. to REALLY confess things that no one knows about me. ^-^ maybe. :D

heartheartheart. jdn.

No comments: