Sunday, July 19, 2009

salutationssquirrel! (:

ahhh, happy ftisland comeback day! (: i'm so tempted to post up the perf video on here. but i will resist because. i just will okay. D: so i will just post up this picture of the album cover to tempt kelly which i already did. she's dying becasue she can't watch the perf video yet. MUAHAHAHA. (: oh crud! forgot to read postsecrets. here i go! :D sometimes, it creeps me out how close to my own secrets these post secrets are. :O it's like. whooooooaa. small world. D: today's my last day of slack off week. ^-^ i need to get cracking on that stupid book. roarroarroar. ahhhhhh, i'm so. askdjfioasjd. like i'm letting things get to me that i shouldn't. whatever. it doesn't matter. because today is ftisland comeback day! (: hehehe! hmm, what to blog about? i don't even know. idek. (: i woke up at 852 today. mannnn, i dread when school time comes and i have to wake up at 530. D: i really appreciate sleep now. ^-^ today is sunday, what happens on sunday? nothing really. i sit at home and read the newspaper while drinking. not milk. and eating my ramen. or cereal. or eggs. or whatever i'm eating. yummmm. okay. am now listening to r&b version of sorrysorry from suju's supershow. *melts into pile of jelly* :O gasp man. gasp. i bet at the supershow there were many piles of little melted elf puddles. :D the one thing i hate about it is the nonstop screaming in the background. GEEZ, shutup so i can listen! but actually if i was there, i'd probably be freaking out tooo. (: lmao, my parents are watching the vietnamese channel but they have like a vietnamese dubbed korean drama on. which is making me laugh because i can hear the korean music. and i'm not completely clueless about who is singing. WOOHOO JESSICA. (: T-T that was lame. but anyways! (: OMFG. i almost accidentally deleted this whole blog post. XD oh yeah so anyways. in the past week i've been trying to get all my music organized. to no avail. IT'S TOOOO TEDIOUS. i have a short attention span. D: oh yeah, LAST NIGHT, alan's status was im me up if you want to be my wife! and i was so stupid cause i imed him up saying WHO WOULD WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE?! and then he was like HAH! YOU'RE MY WIFE. CAUSE YOU IMED ME UP! D: we had a very nasty divorce settlement! ;D so just reading back on my old posts. i am FREAKING lame! D: not that i'm NOT lame now. i know a lot of people who would read this and be like YES JESSICA YOU ARE LAMEEEE. *tears forever* oh yeah, i think today is mindy's birthday SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDY! SHINING INHERITANCE AIRS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY! FTISLAND COMEBACK ON YOUR BIRTHDAY! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD. (: nyarhnyarhnyarh. i have no idea what sound that is. but errr. yeah! i watched the second episode of familyouting with new members. it was pretty funny. (: but the funniest thing i watched yesterday was INFINITY CHALLLLLENGEEEE. (: that show is so funny. :D AH I JUST SNEEZE. who is thinking about me. ;D just kidding. T-T no one is thinking about meeee. D: ew i just got a call from lipsync people. asking me to sketch. I DON'T WANT TOOOO. D: i really don't. so i just said i didn't have time. maybe next year. but really, i don't want to deal with that crowd right now. I MISS MARCIE. D: she was in my dream last night! :O but i forgot what it was about. T-T i think it was really scary cause i was running from something. who knows?! *shrugs* mmm,i like tuna in my sandwich. not that i'm eating one. i 'm just thinking about really good tuna. (: i am slightly on the hungry side right now. but errr. yeah! (: blahblahblah, what will i eat for lunch?! :O FEEEEDDD MEEEE. ^-^ in my attempt to add ONE song to my itouch, i'm going to backup my itouch too. which will TAKE FOREVERRRR. :O roarroarroar. i'm online shopping now. which reminds me i'm SOSOSO BEHIND on birthday presents. D: geebus. i think lies was the first bigbang song i ever heard. and it was kelly who showed me the MV when i was still thinking koreans were lame. adn i was like WTF. WHY DID HE KILL HER? WHAT IS THIS? I'M SO CONFUSED? WHAT? but the song is SO GOOOOD. :I "i'm so sorry but i love youuuuuuuuu!" gosh. T-T THANKS A LOT KELLY. geebus. hm it didn't take that long to backup. WEIRD. :I "yeah love is pain! dedicated to all my broken hearted people! damn i'm so sick of love songs. yeah i hate them love songs. yoyoyo! something in korean!" lies reminds me of everytime me and kelly try to sing it. and we suck butt. :D gahhh, i can't even sing outloud cause jeannie's dad is here and it would be so WEIRD if i started singing in korean. randomly. D: with no background music because my headphones are on. i do that in the car though i wonder what it sounds like to the people around me. me just singing in korean or whatever language. with NO background music. it must be really awkward. especially when i get really into it. ^-^ okay, right NOW i'm invisible. i logged on like ten minutes ago and lany was accusing me of being invisible when i wasn't. LMAO. (: ohyeah my retarded bracket that always falls out fell out again. AGAIN. when i was in the shower. and i almost swallowed it! D: IT ALWAYS FALLS OUT. WTF IS THIS. i think the orthodontist is conning me so he can get more cash. I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING. and it fell out. always the same one. CONSPIRACY! wahhh, yoobin rapping lies is so cool. i wish i was that cool. ^-^ wahh. lies remix is so catchy too. (: OKAY. SO I REALLY WANT THIS LUNCHBOX. i mean LOOK AT IT. it's so me. ;D it's from fredflare. i wish i had a cool name like that. WAIT, THA'TS NOT HIS REAL NAME?! WHAT? conspiracy! so if there' s a hellokitty is there a goodbyedoggy? yes people, that is only something jessica would say. is there a salutationssquirrel? OMG TOP'S RAP PART. *dies* me and kelly always freak out at that part. kkogee something kkogee noises. :D strong baby is a really catchy song too. D: gahh, oranges are so yummmy. fruit is yummy in general. i love fruit. fruit is my best friend. omg, that is so sad. T-T i like remixes. i went over this already before. remixes make me dance. ^-^ okay now staring at the lunchbox. i would so bring lunch to school. i would bring what would i bring? a sandwich. some fruit. a spoon. WHY A SPOON? idk, no i wouldn't bring a spoon i would bring a FOON! :O you know, kevintran's info is always something someone said taken out of context to sound dirty. LMAO. (: i am now listening to let's dance. from the infinity challenge album thing. yoo jae suk is so good at rapping it's hilarious. (: the song makes me want to dance all the time! "JUST DANCE, JUST GET DOWN TO IT. EVERYBODY PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT. JUST DANCE, IF YOU LIKE TO MOVE IT. BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER!" (: doesn't that just make you want to dance? i mean I SURE WANT TO DANCE. ^-^ the song is super catchy. LMAO, there's a part where they go " go jae suk go jae suk go!" it makes me crack up. they have all the infinity challenge guys' names in the song too. lmaooo! (: okay now listening to cool noodles. LMAO. (: seriously me and my sister love parkmyungsoo. because he's so funny! (: and he has weirdo eyes like an alien. ^-^ when he gets mad he like tries to take off his shirt and everyone is like NOOWTFAREYOUDOING! okay, now i'm eating a tomato. like an apple. which everyone finds weird. yeah, weird jessica. D: WHATEVER. T-T myungcadrive. whootwhoot. .^-^ smtownlive09 set list has been SET. lmao. I REALLY WANT TO GO. but not like i can just fly to korea AND buy a ticket. but i'm seriuosly IN LOVE with the smtown logo. i want the tshirt. i have half a mind to just buy a tshirt and iron on the logo. ^-^ i mean LOOK AT IT. a robot thing with headphones. how cute. er how cool is that!? ^-^ gahhh, i wanna goo. but i really should be setting my sights on convincing my dad to let me go to hollywoodbowl this year with jessica and dianne. ;D me thinks i'll be seeing some 2PM. :D okay, now i CAN'T stop listening to cool noodles. pms has a pretty nice voice. and jessica has a nice voice. and the song is so catchy. it's composed by e-tribe who composed GEE. which is like man amazing. ^-^ so catchy.and summer-y. :D i even got my sister to sing along. she loves it. hehehe! i'm such a bad influence. NOT REALLY. i'm a good influence! D: the new episode of shining inheritance but i refuse to watch it today. because. IDK. i just don't want to. i'm scaredddd. MINDY WATCH IT AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS. GAH! D: you know, this blog has been ongoing for the past two hours as i internet surf. lmao. ^-^ i'm trying to get into watching one night two days but it still hasn't stuck to me yet. it's kinda like a cheapy version of family outing with no girls. -_- we'll see! :O hm, i like V.O.S.'s music. it's nice. ^-^ and right now i'm on the phone with michael planning a surprise party for a certain person's birthday. ^-^ good thing he doesn't read this blog. yay life. i'm excited. surprise parties are fun fun fun fun. (: i like surprises. they're cute. right? RIGHT. out of curiousity i checked my last.fm. i have 11192 plays! yay me. (: AH, WHATEVER I PLAY ON MY ITUNES IS BEING SCROBBLED. WHAT IS THIS. that's embarassing it's all korean music. T-T *hides head in shame* geebus! D: OMFG. ALAN JUST SENT ME DIVORCE AGREEMENT. LMAO! yeah right fool! i will not sign! D: AND NOW, he says because i won't sign. we are still married. WHAT IS THIS. *dies* okay, i'm going to go watch funny stuff and eat yummy food nowwww. be nice to little kids guys! (:

because it's "funner" to read this blog than others, jdn.

No comments: