Saturday, July 11, 2009

after 250 is...251.


251. i have a spoon with my name on it and the day i was born. it was given to me when i was born. i use the nonscooping side to scoop out yogurt from those yogurt cups you get at the supermarket cause the hole on those things are just soo tiny! D:
252. never on this blog have i truly said how i felt. ever. i've always. kept it to myself. always.
253. me and douglas stood on the side of the road waving a sign that said firewooks *arrow* for keyclub.. he looked like a cheap hoooker. :D
254. when i sleep, my pillows and blankets have to be in specific places. or something like that.
255. my itouch charger always shocks me.
256. i've put off jailbreaking my itouch because my dad is against it.
257. i marked on my calendar the day my itouch warranty runs out. i dream a diamond. WHY? because jailbreak. and if you steal a diamond. you go to jail. and you have to break out of jail! ^-^
258. i hate when people touch my annotations. i think i said that already? yes i did. BUT REPEATED, FOR EMPHASIS.
259. capslock is always used for emphasis you hear?
260. even though i like swimming, i don't like doing it with a lot of people because i feel awkward in a swim suit. :P
261. i always read my horoscope. and i get excited when it's a good one. it never happens.
262. one time, my fortune cookie fortune...CAME TRUE.
263. i want a surprise party planned for me someday. it feels good. [thanks michael. ;D]
264. i learned how to play one song on the guitar.
265. i like playing the bass guitar better. because it's easier. and i look cool playing it. ^-^
266. when i watch fireworks, i look like a child. with wide eyes. even though kevin says when you look at bright things, your eyes get smaller. -_-
267. one time. at disneyland. they had a show where they made it snow on main street. i did not know it was coming. we were standing around. it happened. i looked up like a giddy kid. i had the same expression as the kid next to me. my friends have a picture of it. ^-^
268. once, we were cleaning up after a dance or something, i tripped on WHO KNOWS WHAT and tripped into the trashcan. my friends took a picture before helping me out.
269. i do not tuck my thieu nhi shirt into my skirt.
270. the zipper on my thieunhi skirt is broke. I NEED A NEW ONE. T-T
271. i want to be in nghia si forever.
272. ever since i was little, my dad always plays french or european music saturday morning. i listen to it so much i can sing along to it now. it's really fun. and EMBARASSING. :D
273. i want to take a ride on a hot air balloon with someone special. even though i'm deathly afraid of heights.
274. i'm more scared of roller coasters than my little eight year old sister is. D:
275. i think back in the day, the british were pretty scandalous. and it's funny to read about it.
276. i DESPISE people who type like this: wAzzZUP. y0 man9. i sup4H c00l. I CAN'T READ WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. YOU FOOL!
277. along with those typos. i have grammatical mistakes. often.
278. at DHNS09. kito vua's skit about the huynh truong made me cry. secretly. it touched me. i want to be like that. *sigh*
279. as overrated as yiruma's music is, i think it's beautiful.
280. i always thought. if i runaway. would anyone run after me?
281. i like hats. but i don't know yet if i can pull them off. buy me one. ^-^
282. i think my life has truly been influence by thieunhi. it's amazing. *heart*
283. i'm still surprised when i hear how effed up my generation is. i'm truly surprised when i hear about all the behind the scenes stuff. it's surprising. or maybe i'm just an idiot.
284. i have watched A LOT A LOT of dramas. and movies. hehehe! :D
285. someday, i want that purple khanh.
286. sometimes, i feel like this is more fun and relieving than blogging, or hyperblogging. :D
287. I WANT TO WATCH UP DAMMIT! D:
288. after douglas read my lice confession, he asked me if they shaved all my hair off. i confess, NO THEY DIDN'T IDIOT. -_- they have shampoo and stuff. it actually smells good. for some weird reason. D:
289. when i'm about to cry. i put my head down. i blink a lot. and i touch my hair. watch out for that. ;D
290. doug always corrects my mistakes. I HATE IT. D:
291. i used to play neopets. AVIDLY. :o
292. i hate tying my hair up.
293. i repeat i think. I HAVE A HORRIBLE GLASSES TAN. D:
294. i LOVELOVELOVE playing streetfights. i always usually pick the girl with the blue hair ribbons. but i also like the weird indian zombie guy with the longgggg arms. ^-^
295. when i play mariokart, i ALWAYS pick luigi or baby luigi. i NEVER pick princess peach. :D
296. i went to dai hoi nghia si which was held in missouri. the bus ride/roadtrip there was more fun than the convention. because BUSES ARE FUN. and ROAD TRIPS ARE ALWAYS FUN! ^-^
297. i still have a roll of film that i have yet to develop. it's from outdoor ed. SIXTH GRADE. -_-
298. i think the asian babygirl peace sign against face next to eyes pose is so LAME. ^-^
299. i LOVELOVELOVE jumping houses! :D
300. in my binder, on the first page. i always make big TO DO check off lists. with really big check off boxes. so i feel good when i check one off.
301. i like flowers. they're fun to play with. :D
302. i don't want to be a hiep si. BROWN KHANH? EWWWW. D:
303. when i'm bored. i will tell a person. *INSERT SOMETHING TO DO* GO! always with the GO! at the end. cause it's fun.
304. i think japanese dramas are more amusing. but korean dramas are more heartwarming.
305. on that note. atashinchi no danshi is SO HILARIOUSSSSS. ^-^
306. i think german is a very amazing language.
307. online shopping is REALLY HARD. D:
308. blake lewis has fun music to listen to. :x
309. i think ANH is a BOY'S name.
310. my mother wishes to go to nursing school. at the SAME TIME I DO. she think it'll be cool. :O
311. i think jimmy has a beer belly. HEHEHE! ^-^ just kidding, not THAT bad. but it sticks out. like a pregnant belly. :o
312. i thought derek's stuffed at the shoelace part shoes were pretty lame. ^-^
313. during the confirmation retreat, when we were supposed to be discussing our lives and shtuff, derek told us racist jokes. IT WAS FUNNNNN. we really bonded though. *heart*
314. i hate drinking soda.
315. ^ i prefer rasberry iced tea. EVERYSINGLETIME. :D
316. it pisses me off that you guys ditched us for some stupid girls that you barely met. no it doesn't piss me off. it hurts.
317. it also pisses me off that you guys haven't grown up yet.
318. i'm scared the girls might change too. and we won't be close anymore. i don't want that to happen. D:
319. i have weird dreams.
320. i think remixes are cooler than the originals.
321. i originally pushed daesung from big bang aside because he wasn't cute. but now he's my favorite member because he's so darn HILARIOUS on family outing.
322. when i watched the farewell chunhee/yejin episode of family outing. i CRIED. a lot. i miss them already! D:
323. originally, i told myself NO JESSICA, YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE NEW FAMILYOUTING MEMBERS. but i watched an old episode with the guy, and he's just TOO DARN HILARIOUS! D: but he will never replace chunhee/yejin! :D hehehe!
324. being best friends is a big commitment.
325. even though maria always said key was gay. and i always denied it. i sometimes think, yes maybe he is a little on the non straight side. D: BUT I STILL LOVE HIM! ^-^
326. i always FREAK OUT when alan logs on cause his stupid HELP ME! sound comes on when he logs on. D: darn you a.lan! :o
327. i love that i can play MAD by neyo on the piano. i ALWAYS play it when i'm upset. i love it. :D
328. me and lany talk during church. a lot. XD so baddddddddddddd. :D
329. i like guys who can play the piano more than guys who can play guitar.
330. when people sing to me, i feel awkward. and when i sing in front of people, i feel awkward. LOTS OF AWKWARD.
331. i like the milk tea with fruit jelly at the cali restaurant near alertos which is near my house. it's 1.50 for two. :D and it's yummy!
332. i often daydream and end up talking to myself a little. or i smile to myself. when i do that. my sister goes: DADDDD, JESSICA IS TALKING TO HERSELF AGAIN. D:
333. the song timeless moves my heart greatly. *heart* :D
334. i found out michael jackson died through twitter. :x
335. yellowcard will always be my favorite band ever. as mainstream as they are. i just. you know. have that liking for their words. ^-^
336. canadians are so damn COOL. ^-^
337. maria loves my MYSTERIOUS WINK FACE. ;)
338. when it comes out, i want to watch the movie cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
339. ^ i thought it was rainy with a chance of meatballs. i had to look it up. D:
340. i have a blue cow bank my mom got from a KOREAN bank. i use it to collect change. i intend to do that and surprise myself with millions of dollars in that little bank someday. ;D
341. just now, i wondered if i repeated a number would anyone notice? :D i won't try it though. too lazy. D:
342. recently, i have been using this face a lot: ^-^. i think a lot of you have noticed it anyways. :D
343. my aim info has to be very precise. i am also OCD about it too. [isn't also and too repetitive? IDK!]
344. i think boys who tell excessively perverted jokes and say perverted things a lot are disgusting and cheap.
345. i just realized RHYTHM is a retarded word! D:
346. i have been crossing the street to the donut shop for the past many years. i'm not supposed too. D:
347. i often drag my words on like thisssssssssssss. for emphasis? :D
348. baby mason from baby&me is freaking ADORABLE. i love that kid.
349. sometimes, i hate the au nhi kids cause they're so darn ANNOYING. always gotta pee. gosh! -_- HOLD IT IN! :D
350. at camp, whenever we did that journey course thing on saturday night, i always end up almost crying either from fear or from being tired or frustrated. D:
351. one year, they had a thing where they kidnap a kid in your group. even though i knew it wasn't real. when they kidnapped theresa, i cried for a bit.
352. when i was in au, i was the one that got kidnapped. my group took so long in picking me up i forgot the lock code they told me to remember in the beginning. who cares, we were in last anyways. :D
353. i want those really cute korean pajamas that are animals and have the little hoodie. THEY'RE SO CUTE. or those sweaters with the animal hoodies. :D
354. i need an american apparel jacket. GEEBUS.
355. someday, i want to sing in a musical. even for a small school one. MAYBE. :D
356. now, everytime i hear the song bad day by daniel powter. i think of alvin and the chipmunks. :D
357. in my music files, i can probably connect each song to a person i know. probably because i was thinking about them whenever i heard this song. ^-^
358. i ponder a lot when i'm on the bus.
359. i DESPISE being late. and people who are late. i say be here? BE HERE. i hate it i hate it i hate it.
360. originally, i didn't plan on doing this again! :o
361. i now have a blog where i'm truly honest. i can't believe i'm doing it. but i am. it's a relief. finally.
362. whenever you are a part of a situation. you lose your radar for reality. RIGHT LANY? DARDAR. :D
363. whenever me and lany talk about boys. QUIEROQUEQUIEROQUE.
364. me and lany are both against the people we are liking right now. SORTA. ;D or lany's just for someone ELSE for me. and my case: I MAD CAUSE YOU KNOW! i will be the ceo when he meets me! grrr! :D
365. sometimes, i forgive too easily.
366. but then again, i can be very cold too.
367. AND VERY WARM AND FRIENDLY.
368. i often try to make statements with whatever i do.
369. i want a new PHONE. badly. and a PLAN. please. D:
370. when i got my first communion. when i put the bread in my mouth. i waited for some sorta special sign like a light and an angel or something. it didn't happen. D: DID I DO IT WRONG? :o
371. the day i got confirmed, i was really happy. unbelievably happy. and i really apprecitated when bob and kevin got me flowers. *heart* i didn't expect it. HAHA. :D
372. i think aj rafael is overrated. shhh. :x
373. i think graffiti is EFFING COOL. when done right.
374. i love flikr.
375. i think orchestra and piano music is pretty cool.
376. when i'm watching movies, rather than really paying attention, i'm listening to the instrumental music in the background.
377. my two favorite OSTs are the TRANSFORMERS OST. and the PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN OST. :D
378. i think i might just be a nurse.
379. incriments of five it is! :D
380. I DECLARE: to end this at 400.
381. when i hit 379. i thought the next number was 400. D:
382. i have failed a test before. thanks a lot ap euro.
383. ^ i was devestated.
384. i don't like boys who play with girls like they're toys. they're disgusting.
385. i sleep very early. or , i get sleepy very early.
386. i LOVE chapstick. i never use lip gloss. EWWW. :D
387. i HATE getting the hiccups. it's embarassing. especially in public.
388. when i sneeze, i sneeze in groups.
389. i'm not allergic to anything, that i know of.
390. twitter.com/jessicadnguyen is privated because i'm trying to run away.
391. i always clear the history on mozilla firefox and when i'm talking to someone on aim. i don't know WHY. i just feel the need to.
392. when kelly told me about how she rereads her convos with danny, i thought it was so cute. like an old married couple. so i started using aim log too. so i can look back later at our RETARDED conversations. D:
393. i have low self esteem about my...FEET. D:
394. i have ab flab. sorta. D:
395. riddles make me laugh. cause i'm really good at them.
396. except...i'm INCREDIBLY gullible. ask anyone. D:
397. whenever i go to scsboa competition, i think. maybe someday when i have free time. i want to judge orchetras too. ^-^
398. the clocks in my house do not all have the same time. XD
399. i'm really good at thirteen and BS.
400. i fell down the stairs again today. nothing fatal. :D

i am such a loser. heartheartheart. JDN.