Thursday, July 2, 2009

let me lovelovelove tonight! :D

deardiary. littlemisssunshine is my bestfriend. seriously though, BEST MOVIE EVER? i love that thing. tomorrow i'm out with with some cuties to watch transformers2. so i'm excited. so eyedeekay. i just felt like blogging. i think boys are stupid SOMETIMES. like sometimes. i can't stop thinking. GOSH, do you even like me?! and sometimes, it's like omg. *heart* but i just hate the uncertainty. like i sorta like you more than you like me. i hate that feeling. it's so. unsure. and shaky. and scary. but i guess. that's what. it feels like right? anyways, today i helped my mom get something out of her hair and ended up jamming my toe. and it HURTSSSSS. D: i spent the day watching old shinee and ftisland and 2PM videos. let me just say. I MISSS YOUUUU FTISLANDDD. AND SHINEEEE. 2PM. i have a whole new respect for JYPboys. like, the training. is so intense. it's ridiculous. [poor jinwoonnnieee. D:] anyways anyways anyways. :D yesterday. went to my cousins. not swimming. they swam. i didn't. D: andddd ate HUMAN ribs? haha, and had some yummmmmy stuff. :D it was fun talking to my not so little anymore cousins. about their crushes. i had fun guessing who they liked. and they were keeping it from their mom. man, eighth and seventh grade. now that i think. THEY AREN'T THAT YOUNG ANYMORE. D: that means....I'M GETTING OLD?! D: *sigh* incoming junior. man, what the heyyyy. i really like music. last night, i sat for two hours. pretended to be asleep on aim too. and i just listened to music while playing games. and i sang quietly. and it was so fun. and i thought about stuff. which hence, the boys are stupid thing. i mean BOYS ARE STUPID. right? not always. they're too cute to be always stupid. :D what else. i'm pretending to be studying for SAT[s]. yuckkkkky. D: i went to the library today, and i told kevin this already. but i always get scared at huntington beach library when i go downstairs cause it's really quiet. and then i'm always like alone in one section with some creepy guy. and i look around. and i ALWAYS think. if i scream. people can hear me right? and i look around and see people. and i'm liek YEAH, if i scream. it's okay. :D oh yeah, today i posted up that firefly video. I KNOW, TAIWANESE WTF? but hello korean boys! :D i'ts such a CUTE video. i love it. and the song is so cute. must go find dl link. D: i love 2NE1's new song. i don't care. "I DON'T CARE. I'LL STOP CARING!" yeah , that's right. ME NO CAREEEE. :D oh oh, sorry sorry is playing in my ear. it still sounds like nakednakednaked to me. :D lalala. next song. romeonjuliet by clazziquai. sigh bringing me back to alexshinae/alshin days. *tearstearstears* def, one of my favorites, OKAY, they were all my favorites. but still. these two were special. and NOW shinae is freaking MARRIED. to some ugly guy. that is NOTTTTTTTTTT ALEXCHU. D: *tearsforever* how could you break our alshinloving hearts like that shinae?! D: its' okay, i'm okay! :D people who read my blogs, CHRISTINA HUNG. never understand them. too much korean gibberish. random shtuff. :D i'm takling to kathy. who i haven't talked to in a long timeeeeeeeee. D: TEARS KATHY. TEARS. TELL ME NOW. I KNOW YOU'RE BURSTING TO TELL MEEEEEEEE. :D just give in already! next song! :D youbelongwithme. taylorswift. OKAY, EVERSINCE I SAW THE MV. I'VE LISTENED TO THIS TOOO MUCH... it's so disgustingly cute. WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME YOU LIKE MEEEE. GOSHHH YOU STUPID BOY! *throws paper at boy* STUPIDBOYS! :DD YOU BELONG WITH ME! YOU HEAR ME? FOOLISH HUMAN! :D OH YEAH. so i got a haircut last week. and it's reminiscent of yoobin's so hot days i think? or when she had long hair. and TODAY. NEIL READ THIS. i got mistaken for YOOBIN. it was so weird. i mean, THAT'S GREAT. but still. wtf?! WEIRDED ME OUT. i was like. uhhh, i know who you're talking about! BUT THAT'S NOT ME. I WISSSSSSSSH. D: okay anyways....nextsong. i think i use songs to hyperblog too much. :D that's why my blogs are so retardO. :D that's my word. retardo. :D YOU KNOW ITTTTTTTTT. my catchphrase. :D nextsong is CIRCUS. britneyspears version. redone by my favorite : ROYALPIRATES. a korean youtube band who are AMERICAN. :D yayyyy, they speak INGLES! :D i love their rocker music. especially that again&again/ihateyou cover. freaking SICKKKK. :D lala. JUST LIKE THE CIRCUS. and circus is said like. SIRRRRRRRRRcus. cus looks funny. cuz? cus. looks like pus. which is like nasty stuff that comes out of pustules. EW MUCH!? nextsong. pleasebemine. jobros. OMG. PLEASE BE MINE. goodness. :D can't be more blunt than that you FOOL. oh oh oh, harmony music. nice. nick jonas still sounds like prepuberty in this song. he sounds like what frankie would sound like if he sang now. man my keyboard is being retardo. like the keys stick sometimes. which results in more typos than usual. and sometimes it goes haywire when i play blockles. WHICH I ABSOLUTELY HATE. GOSHDARNIT! "can't stop my heart from calling you. can't stop my heart from calling you!" *heartheartheart* sister's watching the TNTTSBskit. which i posted. GO WATCH. i love when everyone freaks out when kevin attacks. and i was behind the thing while watching so i DID not see him fall on his butt. WHICH IS FREAKING HILARIOUS. :D you can't find me. i'm hidden during the dance. HAHA SUCKERS! nextsong. ask for forgiveness. M[minwoo] from album: MRIZING. i love this song. i never listened to it before and then i heard it like last week. can't stop listening to it. it's so. smoooooooooth. minwoo you smoothie! :D smoothie. a blended drink. yummy. i have to admit my new fandom with 2NE1. oh and U-KISS. which i originally shunned. but lately. and after watching the show thing. so cute. especially dongho. who i shunned before because of those NASTY cornrows. which are GONE now. thank goodness. so cute so cute. and eli. omg. so cute. so cute. kevin in ukiss. i think is a tad on the gay side. I'M PRETTY SURE ACTUALLY. him and kibum man. for each other. THEY WERE EVEN IN A CLOSET TOGETHER...so YEAH! and 2NE1. i like. i like a lot. amazingamazing i've said this before. :D i'm so lame. repeating lame stuff. D: nextsong. OMG I JUST REALIZED. IT'S NOT ON SHUFFLY. no wonder it was so alphabetical. D: nextsong: i will remember you. ryan cabrera. AH NO SKIP. TOO MANY TEARS. D: nextsong is: ever ever after. carrie underwood. from enchanted. WHICH IS THE CUTEST MOVIE. EVER. *heartheartheart* lalala, carrieunderwood has such a strong voice. i wish i had that. D: OKAY I TOTALLY SEE MYSELF IN THE JAI HO VIDEO. AHHH, i'm so lame. :D okay, i'm going to stop writing up the songs. and just talk about shtuff. :D so so so. i like this boy. and he's so cute. and. yeah. OH YEAH. manray! haha, that makes sense to no one but kevin. :D freaking aaaaaaaaaa. kevinray! jessicaray! :D so i found this great website for international music dls. midoyo.net. :D i like it. and there's z-degrees.com i think it's its com. or net. idk. one of those! :D ukiss song! baby talk talk talk to me. let me love love love tonight! so catchy. and the dance. hahaha. oh fifteen by taylorswift is SO MY LIFE. "cause when you're fifteen. and somebody tells you they love you. you believe them!" LMAOLMAO. just kidding, that's a lie kidddddddddies. okay so i decided. no choir tomorrow. so i'll go to key club. :D MEMBEROFTHEMONTH. HERE I COME! :D awww, the end of the skit with the hug. THIEU NHI KIDS. YOU'RE CUTE. :D teehee. baby talk talk talk to meeeeeeeee. let me love love love tonighttttttttt. yeah so catchy mang! :D now my sister is watching the video skit from last year. cay tre tram dot. MANNN so hilarious. everytime DT see my sister. DO YOU REMEMBER ME? I FILMED IN YOUR HOUSE REMEMBER? REMEMBER? freaking a! :D the other ukiss song is so catchy too! :o catchy stuff.like old school pop. i just wanna singalong and dance. bambambam. LALALA. okay okayokay, time to go do fun things! SEEYOUTOMORROWLOVELIES.

heartheartheart. JDN.

No comments: