Monday, July 20, 2009

psychotic. D:

peekaboo! i see you! (: yupppp, my second blog for the day just because i like this blog a lot. ^-^ my mom's like WHAT IS YOUR BLOG I WILL READ IT! i'm like NOOOOO MOM! D: half thinking about privating but what's the fun in that? apparentally last night while i was having that freak dream, i was like crying in my sleep and my parents were like WTF? man, that's hilarious. that rarely happens to me! :) i suddenly have this urge to see what my blog looks like on other people's dashboards. must be a lot of my blogs. nobody blogs with the same number as me anymore. D: i blog too much. but it's not like i'm sitting here JUST blogging, i'm surfing the net and talking to people. geez guys I DO HAVE A LIFE. D: OMFG. dammit! you belong with me is on my itunes. darn you taylor swift and your loveydovey lyrics! D: i can't help but sing along! GAH LIFE. D: so, so far. my collection of backpacks. is still the same number as it was last time. TEARS! i still like taking pictures of people with cool backpacks when i go out into the real world. it's funnnnnny. people have really cool backpacks! *jealous!* [11329 plays on last.fm! :D] view from heaven by yellowcard is the cutest song ever. *tears* makes me all emotional. i will declare again. yellowcard. best band in my heart. :D so. i just realized. but i've blogged i think 213 times since the start of 2009. 226 since 2008. man guys, that's a lot more than i THOUGHT. times flies by. i probably have the most blogs out of mjkk. ;D hehehe! now that backpack. right there. value meal backpcak from fredflare. it makes me laugh everytime i see it. i can really imagine myself wearing that. and you know what, i bet everyone i know would be like jessica, you're such a kid. T-T *sigh* did anyone hear about the solar eclipse that's supposed to happen on wednesday? according to yahoo, who got it from some indian astronomers. this week's TOTAL solar eclipse is supposedly a sign of turmoil and danger and shtuff. so pregnant women STAY INDOORS! and people in general PROTECT YOURSELF! ^-^ cause there might be some freak terrorist attack or something like that, WHAT?! now i'm all paranoid after reading that. T-T i really wanna start watching bump off lover. even though i think it'll be scarier than clue collector and i'll be sitting awake in my room until 2AM out of fear. i can't stop my curiosity. darn it life! D: and plus the bad guy from clue collector is in bump off lover, and he's pretty dep trai you know what i'm saying saying?! :D darn it. it's not on youtube. which means i'll have to use my computer. which means i can't watch it at night all in one go! hahaha, or maybe i'll just dl it. but that'll take time and space. and i think yeah i have completely filled my itouch with music. and a tiny bit of apps. *sigh* jessica, why must you have so much music. GEEBUS. D: you know, i've gone through a lot of different blog writing layouts. but i like this one the best. with pictures. (: i used to have icon of the day. self promotion that was. (: hehehe! i like the pictures cause it makes me blogs look long when they aren't. GAH CONSPIRACY!? no just kidding, i like em cause now it's not all words. weeeeoh. bump off lover. man, i really want to watch it now. dangnabit! D: right now, my computer wallpaper is a ftisland cross&change promo pictures. the one from my banner. it's a perfect wallpaper. ^-^ me gusta. my wallpaper used to be the 2PM comeback promo picture. but that was so ollllldddd. yay for new wallpapers. :D i hate how the itouch can only play youtube videos. sigh. i need to find a loophole for that. for realios. anyone know? if you do, TELL ME. you would be a lifesaver. not REALLY but you'd make me really happy. get hot by hwanbo is seriuosly my ideal dance song. and the dance to it is so AWESOME. ^-^ gahh, reminds me of the lettuce couple days of we got married. *tears* blahblahblah. so my itouch warranty is over. and i'm still debating the whole jailbreak thing. geeebus. D: i think i will. but i'm scared. i don't know how to do it! and i don't want to give it to someone else. blah! D: i think i'll do it myself when i find a safe way to do it from someone i trust! :D i don't care by 2NE1 is my ideal women enpowerment song. ^-^ sortakinda. hahaha. so i just realized. even though they scare me to tears. i really like those psychological thriller dramas. not really MOVIES. like saw or whatever. but the ones where you have to think a little. those are the best. ^-^ my mom hates those movies. she always asks me questions. "who is that lady?!" i dont know mom, i'm watching the same movie as you she just appeared! T-T and she always says she only likes movies where they shoot each other and people are chasing each other and killing each other and lots of explosions. she doesn't care if she understands it as long as there is a lot of booom crash bang! lmaoooo. mommy, you're funny. :D episode 11 of he who can't marry which aired last night [korea's monday night] is being subbed right at this MOMENT! i'm so excited. gahh! (: i seriously love that show, why it doesn't get ratings beats me. :P it's so tantalizingly adorable. ^-^ i can't get enough of it. i hate having to wait. blah! OH NO! the blinking line that tells me where i'm typing has disappeared again! CONSPIRACY. okay, my little sister is creepily watching lanydao videos on youtube again. what a creeper! GOSHHHH! wtf is that lizi! huh?! D: lmaoooo, she's a little stalker. how creepy. ^-^ OMFG, NOW SHE'S SINGING ALONG? WTF IS THIS? how creeeeepy. LANY, run away! run away quickly! gah, listening to alexchu songs reminds me of alexshinae days on we got married. when will we got married be back with cute couples. geeeebus! D: i'm completely bored with the REAL LIFE couple. it's no fun to speculate about how real a couple is if the couple is REAL. wtf is that. D: i can't wait for when they have uee and that one guy on. time for some make believe couples that let the rest of us speculate if they're real and then when they do become real like junjin and siyoung we'll freak out. ^-^ YAY! :D gah if no one uploads bump off lover on youtube i think i'll cryyyy! not really, but i really want to watch it now. even though i have this gut feeling i'm going to cry tears of fear. for real this time. gahhh WTF IS THIS. THEY HAVE SPANISH SUBS. BUT NO ENGLISH?! *diessss*. ahhh,i was watching fanmad bump off lover mv. and it's so scary. AH. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. THIS IS SERIOUSLY CURIOUSITY KILLS JESSICA. WHAT TO DO. *dies* ah, julian yang is freaking hot. but this is super freaking psychotic scary. i don't know man! i don't know! D: ah wtf he's 28 years old?! he doesn't even look it. but ah, so scary. idk what to do man. probably too scary for me. IDKIDKIDK! get my mind off it gahh. where's the love is a REALLY good song. i love that song to pieces. ever since i heard it for the first time. i was surprised cause it wasn't really a black eyed peas style which is more like. boomboomboom. whatever. but this song. was love. *heart* "people killing people dying. children hurt and hear them crying. can you practice what you preach. would you turn the other cheek. father father father help us. send some guidance from above. cause people got me got me questioning. where's the love."

where the love is, jdn.

No comments: