Monday, July 20, 2009

HUMANIMAL! >:O

why hello there blog! (: so spent the morning. singing really loud and doodling. and now my finger is all retarded looking! but the doodle is half done. i'm kinda proud of it. ^-^ i have no idea WHY. it makes me happy looking at it. and i can think. i have at least, SOME shred of talent in my body. (: blah, okay on soompi. AND OMG. i hate when people bash people and don't use grammar! i guess bashing is whatever. but at least use correct grammar. "this made me dislike them worse." WHAT? WHAT? DISLIKE THEM MORE? arghhhh face! D: anyways. (: not like i use correct grammar all the time. but at least when you're going to insult someone, use correct grammar. :O anyways, FREAKING JOHNNYDAO! STOP TAKING CANDID PICTURES OF ME AT KEYCLUB EVENTS! D: ah, toooo embarassing. but i put it on facebook anyways. D: and i posted up a picture of me and my sister. everyone agrees i'm a CHINK! T-T what is this. *tears forever* but i have to admit, i am pretty...chinky. D: SO CHINKY. i have slits for eyes. so sad! D: blah. it's realllly hot. damn you global warming. again. D: oh yeah, last night i had this weird dream. but all i remember is. IT WAS SCARY. D: freaking a! i have weird dreams. :P uhm, i don't know about you! but i'm TOTALLLLY psyched for mc mong's comeback album HUMANIMAL. that man is a freaking GENIUS. and i'm completely excited. i can't wait! eeep! (: it's in three days. and i think epik high's remixing the human soul is gonna be released on the 22nd. which is tablo's birthday! :O whootwhoot, epik high is genius too. (: i mean tablo is pretty genius. (: OH NO. when i put the picture thing in, the blinking line that tells you where you're typing disappeared. D: what is this?! *sadface* okay this is totally getting on my nerves. i HATE when people im ME up and say hi and when i reply. they don't reply. WTF? WHY IM ME IN THE FIRST PLACE? gosh, what a waste of space. geebus. pisses me offfff. D: hmmm, listening to brown eyed girl's new song. ABACADABRA. so far. very dancy. makes me want to dance. okay, super techno. interesting. maybe a little too digitalized in the voices for my taste... OH YEAH, doug says he's gonna have a jumping house for his "super" 16 birthday! GASP, i love jumping houses. i want a pinata. oh yeah and he's gonna invite all the neigborhood kids and have them wear bathing suits because doug is a PEDOPHILEEEEEE. just kidding, but he is! D: yeah i'm not digging the song as much as i should. it's too digital for my taste in brown eyed girls music. ick. and it's not really catching my attention. i don't want to sing along. :P back to listening to ftisland. ;D or not, i'm going to try to listen to gara gara go by big bang. IDKKK MAN, i hate the haircut for gd. :P AHH, the digitalized it so much too! my daesungie's voice is like a computer. BUT, it's super catchy. okay, *presses dl link* i want to dance and sing along. (: lmao, jimmy spread the news that dat is sending his younger brother to SB. and everyone's all buzzy. all i will wonder is. how old is dat's brother? and if he is older than me, how cute? ;D HAHA. ^-^ i miss thieunhi. the volleyball practices have been funfunfun. (: BUT this saturday's practice is going to be outside. so AHHHH PLEASE TURN OFF THE SUN. not really, cause then we'd all DIE. D: but still maybe. shade it a bit with some clouds. (: so i basically think myspace is dead to me. i still check it just in case someone needs to get ahold of me. but i prefer facebook cause it's a LOT easier. kathy's trying to resist the facebook craze. PFT, COME ON KATHY JOIN THE CROWD. ;D just like my mass twitters made you join twitter! MY MASS FACEBOOKING WILL SURELY MAKE YOU USE FACEBOOK TOO! ^-^ now i can't stop listening to gara gara go! D: great, another song i have to listen to for the rest of my lifeeeee! IDK WTF FACEBOOK POKING IS. but i have to repoke. IDK WHY. BUT WHAT IS IT?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND. i serioussly want a "wreck this journal". it's like this doodle journal that tells you to doodle something everyday kinda to inspire some doodling. you doodle all over the journal. it's amazing! :D i want it! whoever my secret santa is! or for my birthday. and thesims3. :D hehehe! GASP THE BOOK IS ONLY TEN DOLLARS. ON AMAZON! QUIEROQUEQUIEROQUE! :D ahh looking at all the wreck this journal pictures makes me want one ever more. i'm ready to dish out 9 dollars and 97 cents for it. gaspppp! (: i really like the song lazy sunday morning off clazziquai project's fourth album. it's so. lazy. and sunday morning-y. (: MAPTHESOUL is the most amazing song epikhigh ever wrote. sortakinda. i love it. *heart* "i remember my first glimpse of her face. i saw her smile then i smiled i was straight blow away. mesmerized by your beauty from your feet to your hands how could one be so beautiful i don't understand. heaven sent, God's gift without a doubt in my mind. sometimes i wonder why our paths decided to collide. we started off as perfect strangers. boy meets girl infatuation to love. now you're my whole entire world. destiny taps me on the back, saying hello. but really it was your touch. no and i'll never let you go. then you spoke. i never heard a voice so sweet. heavenly. and from her words, man, i knew this girl was deep. just like me. with times to worry and times to play. we'll sit and stress over life or just burn the day away. i know for sure in our past life. we had to be friends. living and dying together. knowing that we would meet again. it's just a blessing to have you in my life. i was destined to be with you. i'm privileged so amazing no question. and i'm knowing, soon eough we'll get where we're going. just thinking about it i can feel my heart growing. am i triping or is it that i finally see? i don't know. but my heart is saying that you're the one for me. please believe me i'm exactly where i want to be. this rhyme is written from my heart to you. sincerely. 'cause there's no reason to live without you." and on that note, have a nice day.

remapping the human soul, jdn.

No comments: