Friday, July 24, 2009

329AM.

hellokiddies. happy jessica stayed up til 329 last night day. (: maybe no pictures this blog cause i just feel like talking. ^-^ i had like five hours of sleep. which isn't that bad. i bet i have ugly butt panda eyes right now! *tears* so anyways, recap. yesterday, thursday was concert in the park/keyclub day! :D which was super fun. got there. i saw neil and samy from far away but i was like HMM, is that them? so i walk stealthily towards them. turns out it is them. dammit, we came early so of course we're stuck on parking duty. which btw, NEIL YOU FAIL AT IT. cause he kept letting cars in. ^-^ met kevindo, teresa, and bowee (i think that's how you spell it! ^-^) they were really nice. ohyeah, and creepy white worker guy was all talking about murdering people. which was CREEPY. parking lot duty was boringggg. then we went over to help little kids. which was funny. ,EXCEPT, i have freaking ropeburn. *tears forever* and this one kid kept challenging me and he was like I'M SPIDERMAN. YOU WANNA MESS WITH ME MISSY. and at one point i wanted to just YANK it so he would fall down lmaooooo. but i didn't. BECAUSE I'M A GOOD KID. and the kids had these foldable frisbees. and the creeper worker guy folded one up and put it in front my face and it hit me directly in the face. and he felt bad or something and then HE HUGGED ME. AND I WAS LIKE WTFWTFWTF. AND I RAN TO JOHNNY. AND I WAS LIKE WTFWTFWTF I'M TRAUMATIZED. D: and then i was like WTFWTFWTF. gahhhh, it was HORRIBLE. aksjdfoaismdfads. and then me and kevindo were helping the kids with tugowar and one kid sat on the rope. and his thingee kinda got owned when some others kids pulled the rope up. and it pretty much cracked me up. ^-^ clean up was. boring. OH YEAH jenny du was there! i missed you! and me and her played a mean trick on neil. T-T SORRRY NEIL! (: oh yeah and they all kept trying to convince me to go to beach boomba. DAMMIT WEDDING. i'll go next year. maybe! probably! cause i promised neil i'd go and help him find a pretty girl to marry or something. (: cleaning up was fun. the non creeper worker guy was like i'm so glad you guys are here to help. now i can get out early and get some pho ga. and i was like WHOAAA HE SAID PHO GA. (: and then my daddy picked me up, which reminds me kevin! don't make fun of me for calling my mommy mommy! D: and then went home had a churro they bought me from sam's club. had a burrito for dinner. NICE. (: went upstairs. was on facebook. it was like i don't even know. around 12ish me and kevindo start spamming on facebook LMAOOOO. (: and we talked about sleep and me and huong talked about spam. on henry's facebook. me and huong SERIUOSLY have an unhealthy obsession with facebook. and then around 245 ish me and kevindo were talking on aim. and basically he's in the marines. and he was talking to me about all this stuff. and at first i was like OMFGOMFGOMFG WHAT DO I SAYY. cause idk, nobody's really opened up to me quite like that before. and even though i know jimmy and he's in the navy or whatever, and i worry about him too, i never really thought about it like that. and so i'm talking to kevindo about this stuff. [dammit i know way to many kevins]. and i guess it just opened my eyes to a lot of stuff. and i hope you get some sleep! :O i'm proud of you. (: even though i only knew you for like 12 hours. LMAO. (: it's weird. keyclub is a good thing man. i never thought about it like this. but keyclub is a good thing. helping kids. helping other people. making the world a better place. i'm glad i'm back. and i think i'll try out for board this year. (: hmm, maybe vp yeah? (: but yeah, talked to kevin until like 330AM and i was like. OKAY, i really might need some sleep! and i was supposed to sleep in today. but guess what i didn't. cause i woke up at eight o clock to go run. and i was like wtfffff. AND HUONG, stop going on facebook. :D but seriuosly, facebook is so horribly addicting. its really useful at 3AM in the morning. OH YEAH, and 329AM is my new record for staying up. so i'm proud. i don't know what kind of proud that is! but yeah! (: soooo. i'lll talk to you later bloggggg. (:

making the world a better place, jdn.

1 comment:

m.nguyen said...

i didnt read this blog but i was surfing the net and i saw this and it made me laugh! LOL! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L2L80jJtdU&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div it;s a video of these junior high kids in korea doing super junior's u! it's a little bit sloppier than when sj does it but i was liek hella laughing when i saw this cause just think about it! how much time did they spend to actually learn this?1?!?! but they dance very well for 15 year olds... kinda super jealous :'''[ but yeah. i miss you dear... just thought you might enjoy this :D heaaaart!