Saturday, July 18, 2009

hothothot. D:

it's hot. I BLAME GLOBAL WARMING! D: today's volleyball practice was pretty fun even though some people pissed me off. :D i hit a spike for the first time EVERRRR. i was so proud of myself. (: but omg, it hurt my head so much when thang hit the ball and it ricochet off the roof and smacked me on the back of the head. gahhh! D: but volleyball is super fun. we're getting a lot better. i'm kinda bummed i can't go to the tournament but it's okay! ^-^ i just like playing in general. i like the adrenaline rush. it's like when i watch the guys play tennis. EXCEPT i'm playing...volleyball! :D hahaha, i hope our team does good. since we have two teams hopefully it'll be st. barbara vs. st. barbara and either way we'll get first and second. that'd be AWESOMEEEE. (: okay, so i just posted up a blog on my secretblog. GASP. ;D it's a secret. :D JUST LIKE FREAKING VICTOR'S BLOG WHICH HE PRIVATED. WTFMAN! D: just kidding, it's okay. D: right now, am listening to first kiss. by ajoo. he , i have to say. has a KICKING body. like. dayummmmm. :) OH THE GIRL I MADE A BANNER FOR REPLIED. yay, she likes it. i'm so happy. :D hahaha! dangit! i keep opening tabs to go on a website. and i forget what website i'm going to go on. wtf is this! oh yeah, i just remember. ^-^ so yeah secretblog post. made me relieved. because i guess. i came to terms with myself. LMAO. (: happy fourth to kelly and danny i think that's what i read on his blog. I LOVE YOU GUYS! okay i don't really LOVE danny but i LOVE kelly. :D gahh, i'm so sore from practice. my legs are like retardo. :P omfg, i just saw something and it pisses me off. and i don't need to secretblog it because it doesn't matter. but damn, GET YOUR OWN EFFING FRIENDS. STOP JACKING OURS. HOLY EEFFFFFF. D: okay, i'm all better. :) i'm extra pissy when it's hot and i'm all sweaty. GROSSSSS. D: blahblah. i need pictures to add. LMAO, it's all probably gonna be lame kpop gifs and pictures that i love. :D listening to : my girl by ss501. i love that song. it's so prettttty. :) listening to: umbrella by epik high! EPIK HIGH. I LOVE EPIK HIGH! (: epik high is the best. since victor's gone I WILL BE THE EPIK HIGH FAN CLUB PRESIDENT! :D man i super love epik high. okay new song: ask for forgiveness: minwoo. this song is so GOOOOOOOD. goshhhh man. which reminds me of kkokkotour. where him and amy met. and now i find out amy is a bizzzznitch! :O gossssh, freaking a! D: anyways. IT'S SUPER HOT. gahhhh, hence the sun picture, which originally was HUMUNGOOOO and i had to SUPER resize it. it took. not that long but i just like to complain. (: now my mom's being all pissy about me being on the computer. GOSHHHHH, i like the computer. D: i'm kinda hungry but not really. it's too hot to eat what my mom cooked right now. some like super hot soup noodle noodle soup thing. it's yummy. but HOT. so not yet. eww, my hands are all sticky. GROSSS. okay now i'm getting off cause my mom's super pissy.

prouder than usual, JDN.

No comments: