Saturday, July 18, 2009

ROFLMAO. (:

happy 16th birthday taemin! (: roflmao, i'm such a loser. D: but yeah, i'm listening to shinee's "romantic" right NOW. and i just heard taemin's voice. and i was spazzing out. OMG IT'S BACK. :D hehehe, and i woke up this morning to find christina hung and victor FIGHTING. over me. ;D hehehe, on my facebook. it was like five bajillion pages long of them being retards. i miss those two. christina more than victor. :D i had a dream i was a part of ft island. and i was the youngest. and it was kinda weird. BUT SO AMAZING AT THE SAME TIME. i mean think about it. five very handsome. [or most of them are] boys taking care of you. because you're the maknae. :) that's really a dream. ;D yesterday i spent the choir time talking to theresa about high school. LMAO. i found it amusing how clueless i used to be. or still am. D: HAHA, just read kelly's blog. she saw victor at a buffet. that must been extremely awkward. which is why i hate seeing people outside of where i should see them. it's like. should i talk to them? what. what is this?! gahhh! *dies* i'm the epitome of awkwardness when i see people outside of their originated places. okay, now i'm listening to some violin solo. and it makes me feel cruddy cause i haven't practiced violin in forever. :D haha! I HAVE TO BE IN FIRST VIOLIN THIS YEAR DAMMMMMIT. mr. g. don't be racist and put the asians in the back! oh wait, the whole orchestra is practically asian except fred. ;D lalala, so spazzing out about ft island last night. still am. i listened to all the old music which i know is going to make kelly think OMFG I MISS WONBIN SO MUCHHHH.and yes, i was listening to his voice and i was like GAHHH I MISS YOU TOOOO! :D and then i listened to i hope and my favorite part is when seunghyun and jaejin [:O] sing. it's SO CATCHY. *damn life* :D oh yeah, and i was looking at their third album promo pics and after awhile of staring at jaejin's picture i realized what it reminded me of. harry freaking potter! if i saw that picture and i was a little kid. i'd be like. OMG MOM! IT'S HARRY POTTER! :D for realios. (: or maybe i'm just retarded. but yeah, now i just realized this time last year i'd just opened up my tr thread. i think i should get back into doing that. XD since it's summer. i think i'll open up a new one? maybeeeees. i feel bad for abandoning the other one. but whatever. no one was requesting anyways! (: i think i'll just start doing random requests. yeahhhh, i haven't photoshopped in a LONG time. i'm kinda rusty. bwahahahah! OMG. SHINING INHERITANCE AIRS TONIGHT! YESSSSSSSSSSS. :D i can't wait! okay now, tell me by the wonder girls is playing. and you know how freaking addicting that is? I HAVE TO GET UP AND FREAKING DANCE. D: anyways, WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA. :D hahaha, i think i'm going to get into the habit of posting pics with my post. yoyoyo! (: lalala, OMONA. :D missing you by ftisland is a gooooood song. i'm kinda sad lany lost my shorts. and it's nice that she offered to buy new ones. but those shorts meant a lot to me. D: i hope she finds them though. gahhh! cause i need them for film project next week. geebus. OMFG. I JUST SAW. ahhh, where's maria?! :D hankyung with BLONDE HAIR. which i have this thing where i hate asians with blonde hair. except for that time kyuhyun had blonde hair for dontdon promo. but hankyung with blonder hair is HOT too! :O i'm surprised at myself. geebus! :D and eunhyuk with slightly red hair is good too. ^-^ thank GOD heechul hacked off that nasty long hair. :D i can't stop looking at my blog banner. I KNOW, so conceited, but i like it. cause they're all looking at my name. ;D LMAO. *bows head in shame* blahblahblah. i feel like i should post another pic. just to have it like. three pics. two ish parts of text. which is an incriment of FIVE. you know me and my ocd?! D: listening to : gee. damn this morning and all the catchy songs coming up on itunes. D: oh and MARIAAAA, did you hear about the infinity challenge mini album? IT'S SO . good. surprisingly. especially park myung soo's song with jessica from snsd. that's my new favorite song. it's called COLD NOODLES. ^-^ anyways, this morning i watched yoo jae suk's perf with tiger[?] "future liger" lmao. he has a lot a lot of charisma for a guy that looks like a grasshopper. ;D lmaooo. he's super funny. my goodness, my blogs make no sense whatsoever. D: blahblahblah. yesterday when huong kept asking me about peter dinh was kinda weird. o_O but i guess THAT explains it all. lmaooooo. OMFG, in my search of a yoojaesuk perf picture i saw a picture of his wife. and she's really PRETTY. mannnnnn. :D awwwww, THEY'RE REALLY CUTE TOGETHER. man, you go man! :D okay instead of a perf picture. i posted up this one. cause everytime i see it. it makes me laugh. and "Cheers me up!" so i hope it cheers you up! lmaooooo. :D i wanna try being stuck on a wallll! imagine that you guys. imagine that. ^-^ listening to touched by boa. i really like her american debut album. it's a lot of dance and techno-y music. but i'm still in the process of obsessing with D.I.S.C.O. by uhm jung hwa. since my recent obsession with he who can't marry has drawn me to her music. she's seriously korea's madonna. :D sweety by clazziquai project is such a cute song. ^-^ i remember when me and victor were listening to epik high music and i sent this to him and he was like NO. THIS IS TOO HAPPY I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO IT! roar! i was like: WTF? D: yes, it's a happy song. and so cute. the mv is SO CUTE. SOCUTE. lee jun ki as some freaky kid is SO CUTE. :D SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE. ^-^ did i say...it's SO CUTE! :D anyways, i'm going to do photoshop shtuff now. don't forget to hug somebody today! i hear hugging others is good for the heart! ^-^

like a fish out of water, jdn.

No comments: