Wednesday, July 22, 2009

indian boy! (:

happy birthday tablo! (: and happy remixing the human soul release day! and happy humanimal release day! i'm so excited. weeeoh! i'm currently in the process of getting the albums. whootwhoot. so last night. watched like three fourths of watchmen. that movie is beyond retarded. i did not get it. it was really stupid. :D finished watching all of the brown sugar macchiato. again! (: ahhh, it makes me happy when they all couple up. ^-^ so CUTEEEEE. finished up atashinchi no danshi. which was SO FUNNY. sho is really cute. :D watched the first episode of season six of hell's kitchen! HELL'S FREAKING KITCHEN. it was SO good. there's this one guy who is so stupidstupidstupid! but i'm so happy robert's back. i hope he wins. (: and then this morning. I AM SO AMAZED AT TIME2SUB. they subbed 2PM's wild bunny in ONE DAY. it's amazingggg so i got to watch that this morning, which totally made my morning. it was SO FUNNNNNNY. (: wooyoung is the most innocent little boy ever. "jyphyung. you like my cute, chubby cheeks right? well...they're actually...filled with poison!" (: ahhhh, wooyoung, you're so adorable. *hugs* ahh freaking david keeps talking to me about east of eden, which i'm OBVIOUSLY slacking on. now it's making me all nervous cause i feel like i won't finish. GAH, fail life. D: HOLY MOLY. IT'S ALREADY JULY 22. i gotta start cracking. after i blog, I'M WORKING. gahgah. freaking. gah. okay and then i watched episode 2 of hell's kitchen. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE. BECAUSE, some stupid guy had the nerve to challenge chef ramsey to a fight! HAHA! HE'S GOING TO DIE! (: AH FREAKING VICTOR, stopped talking to me just cause i stopped playing cooking mama to blog?! I'M NOT A QUITTTTERRRR. grrr. i can't find anywhere to get humanimal. T-T tears forfreakingi ever. what is this?! FAIL FAIL FAIL. D: but anyways, indian boy is super catchy. (: today is wednesday. gahhhhh summer time is depleting. I NEED TO WORK. dammmmit. fml! D: OH YEAH, yesterday i JAILBROKE my itouch. (: i'm so proud of myself. ^-^ and i even got the ipod 3.0 update for FREE rather than paying 9.95. dude, jailbreaking it was the best thing i ever did. thesims3. (: is so fun. ^-^ and i'm getting so good at worms. BUT FAIL AT COOKING MAMA, i keep burning the meat. tears. forever. the 3.0 update is pretty cool cause it has the update for youtube. and it has the cool search thing so i like it. and i got this cool app called tunewiki and when i listen to music it automatically has lyrics. and i can tune into kpop radiostations like allkpopradio and soompiradioclub. OMG, SOOMPIRADIOCLUB. back in the day. DEEJAY K I STILL LOVEEEE YOU. remember that guys? HE WAS NOT SOME 23425314 YEAR OLD MAN! D: you guys were so mean. but yeah, pretty cool app. ^-^ when i was jailbreaking it i was so nervous the whole time like the cops would bust down my door and take my itouch away in a nuclear waste container! T-T but anywaysssss. SOMEONE is being computer anal again. so i'm off to. NOT SLACK on east of eden. gahhh, wish me luck!

looking for her indian boy, jdn.

No comments: