Tuesday, July 21, 2009

pepper&salt spray? :D

i want nobody nobody but you. *clapclap point wink* :D yeah, my sister is obsessively singing that song right now. ^-^ i've taught her well, hehehe! lalala. so i went to the library this morning. which was super fun. it was SUPER crowded. it's probably cause it's so hot so parents are like i'll just let the kids run buck wild in an airconditioned library. that sounds like a family oriented event! yay! i just had chicken. you know on tuesday and thursday at popeyes it's ninety nine cent for two pieces. GO BUCK WILD. whootwhoot! i am now listening to the mamma mia ost. it's so dancy. DANCING QUEEEEN. i like it i like it a lot. ^-^ that movie was so funnnny. and so sing alongy. voulez vouuussss! (: my sister is again stalking lany on youtube. GOSH YOU FREAKING CREEEEEPER. (: so now i have to bust my volume up. bam! volume busted up! gosh something's up with yahoo images search. freaking pissing me offff. D: why must my computer be retarded. and now my sister is singing along to lany singing hallelujah. CREEEEEPER. D: creeper status. and she just wacked me for saying that! T-T what a bully! everyone knows the me sleeping in hammock and her coming up with stick and saying i will get you tonight when you're all alone. no one to save you! story. THAT WAS SCARY. D: what a bulllllly. i even get bullied by my baby sister. WHAT IS THIS. conspiracy. D: yahoo! search engine is being retarded. come on google! work it! listening to tarzan and jane. by aqua. i think maria introduced me to this song. SUPPOSEDLY all those aqua songs have sexual connotations THAT I NEVER KNEW ABOUT. what is this. I'M FAIL. D: epik fail. epik flan. i want flan. mmm, flan. ^-^ you know. pepper spray. could probably used as a portable pepper shaker for your dinner. do they have salt spray. THAT WOULD BE THE AWESOMEST THING EVER. cause if you should ever need to season your food. just spray on! MAN, I'M A GENIUS. "go chica get banana hey monkey get funky!" now i wonder, is there any sexual connotation in that?! HMMMM. or am i just insanely retarded in this subject. I HAVE NO IDEA. FAIL. STOP SINGING HALLELUJAH LIZI. GAHHHHH! D: fail fail fail! :D on the other side. I AM SO EXCITED FOR MNET WILD BUNNY. with 2PM. hehehe, i need some 2PM. weeeeoh! (: the first episode aired last night. so all i have to do is wait for subs. yay waiting. D: i know ellie's probably freaking out about the whole 2PM show cause she loves 2PM just as much as me. good thing we agreed to share. ;D i'm excited. ^-^ hehehe! you know . what ever happened to sclub7? they were pretty mainstream pop., i think they were from britain? and they had their own show. i know the one song over their's that i super love is never had a dream come true. but there's this other song by them i just heard that i LOVE. except i forgot what it's called. so errr. yeah! but it's really good. so yeah whatever happened to them? i'm guessing they're PRETTY old right now. not THAT old. but probably older than i think. :P cause when i was little was when they were around i think? cause i have this remix disc from like 2001 that my aunt made me and it has their music on there. so idkkk. why am i talking about this? idkk either. :P so while myspace surfing for a little on my itouch. i discovered some stuff on my little ninth grade cousin's myspace. i mean I'M NOT STALKING HER or whatever. but i'm worried cause it seems. like errr. she's doing bad things. so i don't know what to do? i'm pretty conflicted. is it THAT serious? what is going on with our generation?! IDK WHAT TO DO. but yeah, bad generation. i need to stop this! BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW. i know she can take care of herself. but when i read all this stuff about all the things she's doing or not doing IDK. D: i'm scared for her. i almost told my mom this morning but that would be so weird. i wish i could talk to mjkk in person. they'd know what to do. D: *tears forever* ANYWAYS. rather than watching bump off lover yesterday, cause i was so scared. i decided to watch the other show with all the cute actors from bump off lover. and this show isn't scary at all! chu chu my daddy. it's SO CUTE. i skipped and watched episode 4 cause that's the only one i could get on my itouch. but it's so CUTE. and the guys are so CUTE. and the relationships are so CUTE. ^-^ check it out. hehehe, my favorite couple is the manga freak girl and the guy from clue collector. it's so funny. cause she's obsessed with manga. and he looks exactly like the prince of tennis. and then they meet in the bathroom one time and she's also obsessed with naruto. and she's like "this isn't where sakura and prince of tennis are supposed to meet" *runs away* it's so funnnnny. (: but so far, i can probably only watch it on the comp just like bump off lover. WHICH I'M STILL CONFLICTED ABOUT. GAH! D: and HE WHO CAN'T MARRY. fully subbed. I'M SO HAPPY. but i'll probably watch it later. or tomorrow. D': now my hand smells like cinnamon cause i ate an apple pie. which was so good. gah but so fattening. WHY?! WHY!!! and we rented watchmen so me and michael are probably gonna watch that tonight. whootwhoot. i heard we see bare butt. which is SO AWKWARD FOR ME. because i hate nudity! D: like that one time i read a post seccret and it was this guy who peed in the sink cause there were no urinals and i showed a bare butt. and i was like. AHHH WTF IS THISSSS. D: oh yeah i've been rewatching brown sugar macchiato lately which still makes me smile and cry like it did. ^-^ good memories right kelly? i'll talk about that next blog. but anyways. i'm off for a run. can't let myself get TOO fat this summer. ;D

and with every kiss and every hug, jdn.

No comments: