Thursday, July 16, 2009

concert in the PARK. (:

SO, key club was SUPER fun. except for the FORTY MINUTES I SPENT WANDERING AROUND BY MYSELF. cough, other than that. i saw VINCENTSPACEVU. i misssss him so muchhhh! (: and neil's haircut? LOOKS GOOD. (: and i met sean from FV. he's so FUNNNNY. (: except when he scared me five thousand times on the parachute thing. and johnny came and noticed my three week old haircut. hehe, and and i met vivian. and then me and doug and neil played non strip thirteen. and then we went to the PLAYGROUND. to play. :D and that was super fun. the whole atmosphere was so cute. i'm going every week. HUZZAH! :D key club is so fun! except when DOUG BROKE THE THING. THE STAND THING. GAHH! :D lmao. doug day! oh yeah and i met SAM! who has stalker photos on his phone. which is beyond creepy. but he let me have some horchata. or whatever however it's spelled. LIQUID CHURRRRRO! (: and the parachute thing was fun to hide in. except some little girl ran into me and freaked the crap out of me. oh yeah and we played frisbee. WHICH WAS SCARY. COUGH. DOUG. D: and neil's pants were unbuttoned and unzipped. SO AWKWARD. HEY THIS IS A CHILDREN EVENT! D: but keyclub is love. you know what i'm sayingsaying?

until next time. jdn.

No comments: