Wednesday, August 26, 2009

tick tock tick tock in this town.

*points up* map the soul album. yeahboy! so it is wednesday. mommy's coming home today. today is going to be an upload chictopia picture day. which i'll do after i blog cause my sister hasn't woken up yet and she is my slave picture taker. (: lalala, in a good mood today. lately i've been getting tireder...earlier. is that even a word but anyways. LAST NIGHT. WAS GREATTTTT. so many conversations with so many people. okay, let me see if i can tell you how they went. douglastran: talktalktalk, dude, tell me more about this prick. "I WILL BRING YOU A SPONGEBOB ICE CREAM ON SATURDAY." [you hear that, he promised. okay, he has too!] and also we talked about pricks. and introducing him to this girl. ;D and also the cougar pedophile haircut girl who cut his hair short. gaspgaspgasp. also, something about microns. and and and. some other weird things, like cup o noodles when it is too hot. :/ marianguyen: OMFG, SO INTENSE. I WAS LIKE ASDFASDFADSF. but also chictopia! which reminds me this morning or just right now i was roaming around the new photos gallery and on page 11 i saw her picture i was like HAHA, THAT'S MARIA. I KNOW HER! (: it was pretty awesome. anyways we had a very intense conversation. which was...intense. and then we talked about clothes for like an hour. i love this girl! duyhoang: "duy i'm bored." "don't be silly, you're jessica." "entertain me." and then duy punched his babymaker for like an hour. and then he insulted me for like another hour. then passed out from punching his babymaker. and then when i wanted to go sleep he said. "I REFUSE." and i said. excuse me? then i couldn't sleep for like fifteen minutes because he was like OKAY GO TO SLEEP. THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS. YOU'LL SEE! and then i was "being difficult" and then he lets me sleep because he logs off. FREE AT LAST. SWEET. kellynguyen: she's getting a new phone. I HATE HERRRR. just kidding. -__- i love her. but i love that korean magic hole phone better. SO FREAKING AWESOMEEEEEE. (:lanydao: OMFG OMFG LANY. THE GHOST. POPPED OUT. OMFG. OMFG. SHE'S SUICIDING. WTF IS WRONG WITH HER LANY. OMFG OMFG, THERE IS A DEAD GIRL IN THE VET'S REFRIGERATOR OMFG HE'S THE SERIAL KILLER. OMFG OMFG THEY BEAT HIM UP AND LOCKED HIM IN THE CLOSET. OMFG OMFG LANY BURNING CHILDREN IN AN ORPHANAGE. OMFG LANY DEMON KIDS OMFG OMFG OMFG LANY. A CUTE GUY. A CUTE GUY! BUT HE COULD BE A KILLER. EXCEPT HE ISN'T CAUSE I READ THE SPOILERS. HA, and NO GOING TO THE BATHROOM! D:< kevintran: I MISS YOU ALREADY KEVINNNNN. jessica, the plane will not crash. AHHH, I MISSS YOUU. and then this morning he texted me and said his plane crashed, WTF KEVIN WTF. jerk. D: anywaysssssssss, man i love these guys. (: oh yeah and jeffie said HERRO to me. he's funnnnnnnnn. :D i seriously am in desperate need of a shopping trip. no joke. -_- at least let me win the lottery. geeeeeeeez. D: last night i was watching big brother. and the gay guy kevin is SO FREAKING HILARIOUS. omfg, i love him! he's so FUNNNNNY. and then jordan and jeff are really cute together i think cause she's so tiny. ^-^ but still, kevin is the most hilarious guy ever. and then america's got talent. was pretty cool. i was cracking up at the striptease group lollipop girls cause david hasselhoff was like super into it and he was like WOOHOOOOO and waving the shirt they took off around. i was like HAHAHAHHA. and then the people who played recycled things was cool. and then after that david hasselhoff was like "man after watching you guys. I JUST FEEL LIKE BREAKING THINGS!!" *slams hands on table* i cracked up so bad. it was freaking hilarious. (: contemplating a haircut. but maria says i look nice with long hair. hmmm, maybe no hair cut. HAHA. (: i want my new cell phone plan now. i must ask my mom to ask uncle. hopefully he'll get me a new phone too. maybe...imported from korea. the magic hole? yeah right, i wishhhhhhhhhh. T-T listening to 2NE1 in the morning makes me want to dance. "just raise your hands in the air air air and wave them like you don't care care care." muahahahah. (: everytime i watch meteor shower and i see wei chen's two color cardigan. where half is gray and the other half is black. i think he looks so cool. man i want one of those! hahaha! (: however, i'm in desperate need of a curling iro. *sigh* and a teasing comb so i can figure out how to do that korean bun thing. *tears* :D and i'm thinking of whether i should iron on my 99cent loose tank. still thinking of the A! thing. or maybe i should just keep it plain. maybe, probably. i like the tank belted. looks nice. ^-^ i'm happy my teeth do'nt hurt as much anymore. but my id picture, if it's like super detailed, will look retarded with two tone colors for my braces. LAME-O. (: almost time for airport. today i'm going to wear my mom's wedges. first time i'm wearing anything with heels that is not a formal event! ggaspppp, but they're so cute. and so comfy. i just have too. and i'm so tall with the on! HAHA.(: "IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLDDDD." that is so true. (:

love love love dna, jdn.

No comments: