Saturday, August 22, 2009

i love my dad. (:

so today, daddy took me and lizi out to eat pho for lunch, but that is not the highlight of it all. the highlight was him blasting nobody by the wonder girls. and THEN blasting talk to me by u-kiss. the car was seriously vibrating all over the place. and i was like OMFG cause it was semi embarassing but also completely hilarious because it's so funny that my dad actually enjoys listening to korean music. well the ones that sound like old school pop. man, it just cracked me up. man my daddy's the best. (: and last night i had a super scary dream. except this time duy doesn't die. but the whole ltc was there. and this crazy lady was like trapping us in this room. and we're freaking out. and i'm freaking out. and then the dream morphes and i'm with hey! say! jump which is like uh wtf? and THEN yamada gives me a hug. and i'm like OMFG WHERE IS KELLLLLLLY. that was pretty fun. (: good dream. ^-^ it is SUPER hot. ): like, crazy hot. i have to finish twenty chapters by this sunday if i want to stay on track. for rizzles. man. and now i'm just chilling. waiting for an hour to go by after i ate so i can do p90x day four. yoga! i love yoga. i've done it before so i reallllly like it. (: except for i can never remember the retardo names. *tears* oh right, i've been meaning to talk about FACEBOOK GAMES. what is up with the obsession with farmville and mafia wars and barn bonanza or whatever they heck it's called. i mean. SERIOUSLY....SERIOUSLY?! oh no it's four thirty my strawberry's are shriveling. oh no i can't log on. my plants are dying. WHAT THE EFF?! i'm so confusedddddddddddddddd. anyways, on happier note. i love the ring i found in my mom's room. HA. (: my new baby. ^-^ and also at the pho place i saw a very dep trai boy. not sure if he's universally cute. ah, good times. (: i'm going to go play now! bye bye! (:

pho fever, jdn.

No comments: