Monday, August 10, 2009

10REVELATIONS.

1. OH MY DEAR, i officially have panda eyes!
2. the gate on the side of my house is a DEATH TRAP! :o
3. i misjudged japanese boys! D:
4. the mailman is intentionally ripping a page on my magazine everytime he delivers my mail!
5. i am drawn to watching scary things even though i am scared pooless.
6. man, seriuosly, i know a LOT LOT LOT of kevins.
7. davidpham and i both agree that snsd's tell me your wish music video feels slightly cheap, and strippery. :o
8. i have very ocd routines, yes that's routineS, plural. and very. ocd.
9. oh ew, but i like soggy cornflakes. they're still crunchy but they melt in your mouth! (:
10. is there a difference between revelations and epiphanies? because hm, I DON'T KNOW.

1 comment:

SWATboi4life said...

your mailman is funny :]