Monday, August 17, 2009

tee eye eight fours and lunchables.

NINETYNINE CENT LUNCHABLES AT STATER BROS. OMG. so cheap. we bought like twenty! (: man, i love lunchables. i remember back in the day it was a rare event when i got lunchabls. only for field trips. and i'd be so happy. so i'd just nibble and preserve the ham and cheese so it'd last a long time. man i love lunchables. and then we bought a ti-84 calculator from staplers for 89 dollars since i need one for ap calc. niceeee. i'm trying to fiddle around with it and put in apps. but i'm also having a very seriuos conversation with MARIA. MY LOVE. I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU! so, lately i've been end of summer reconnecting with the pals. gahhh, i miss you guys so much! anyways. vitas lu listening. oh yeah. I FINALLY GOT THE METEOR SHOWER OST. THANK YOU LORDDDDD. it is so good. gosh lu hu you are freaking amazing. (: yes, once again listening to que te pasa, vitas lu, why does your voice make me so happy? :D today when we were driving around. i put nobody on my itouch which was connected to the speaker. and my dad kept turning it up and up. to the point where even I, JESSICA, was embarassed and i had to turn it down. man he really loves that song. geeeebus! (: uhmmmm, i am in a particular good mood. this is probably the first summer where i didn't really follow the drama. all i did was: keyclub. annotate. thieunhi. clean. listen to music. mannnn! i can't wait to go shopping with mommy, i miss her to bits. uhmmm, i was going to blog more. but i'm very interested in my conversation wiht maria. and the ti-84. so farewell my little munchkins.

like my little share of happiness, jdn.

No comments: