Thursday, August 20, 2009

P90X day two.

i didn't realize how sore i'd be in the morning after the ab and arm thing yesteday. i could barely tie my hair up cause my arms hurt. IT FELT GREAT. (: anyways, today was plyometrics workout. i actually really liked this workout. i know half the people in america are thinking, who is this crazy child!? uhmm, i expected it to be a lot harder. not saying it was EASY. it was pretty hard. but i felt good doing it. the burn felt AMAZING. like no joke. i sweated buckets. which is nasty. but the jumping around was so fun. (: especially when you had to jump really high and it totally reminded me of victor. HA, cause he always jumps around like a monkey at the tennis games. (: anyways, yeah. i felt the burn in my legs which made me happy in a crazy way cause i knew the workout was working. uhmmmm, i'm gonna get my dad to download all the disks so i don't have to watch other people on youtube doing it. i left the video on mute and put on my workout playlist. mannnn, good stuff. (: and right now. i feel super nong. aish. so today basically. i did plyometrics. for like an hour cause that workout is damn long. and then i did like twenty minutes of cardio/aerobics. i feel great. refreshed. today's my break day. so no annotating. but i'll do a driving lesson i SUPPOSE. i finished kathy's present touchups last night. so yay me. whoops this is supposed to be about plyometrics. uhm, so i'm really looking forward to doing it again next week. i'm pretty sure i'll be SUPERSUPERSUPER sore by tomorrow. it'll be great. ;D going to take a longgggggggggggggg shower now. my poor body. D: P90X DAY TWO: COMPLETE.

feel the burn!, jdn.

No comments: