Thursday, August 13, 2009

just for today.

let me sing a song for you, the whole world is listening with you. this is love, you will understand. you're the only one, irreplaceable. let me sing a song for you. close your eyes, give your heart to me. right now, i want you to listen to the sound of happiness. chords of happiness. my hands are trembling because of you. one more second of your smile i'd give anything for. the spinning music box is recording every single note. your emotions helped me write a song. give me your hand, lean on my shoulder. i'll block all the wind and rain. let the stars in the sky accompany you. let me sing a song for you, the world is listening with you. this is love, you will understand. you're the only one, irreplaceable. let me sing a song for you, close your eyes, give your heart to me. because just for today. in this very moment, i want you to listen to the sound of happiness. it's what you've given to me.


that's all, jdn.

No comments: