Saturday, October 31, 2009

happy halloweeeen! (:

but more importantly. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA. we're the same age now! (:


last night was the absolute worst sick night i've ever experienced. it was completly awful. at one point, i have no idea why but i start crying and then i just cry my eyes out for like thirty minutes. then after that my nose is completely stuffed so i'm blowing my nose for thiry minutes while i'm isolated in my room cause my parents and sister don't wanna get sick. and they're watching teevee in my parent's room while i'm dying in my own room. it was kinda sucky. eventually i fell asleep. feeling like crud.


but today i feel much better. (: thank the lord. today's halloween. going trick or treating with lany later. i'm going to be a nghia si! cause i'm hiep si now. SIGHHH. i'm talking to alex right now about how cubic zirconiums are not sufficient wedding rings. he says i'm the black death cause i have the swine flu. i also think that i infected him with the swine flu. GOOD. >:]


okay, it's 12:44. i'm insanely bored. so i'm going to go play games. have a SUPER halloween. and i hope you MAKE GOOD CHOICES, just like ms. rumble says. (:


sincerely yours, jessicadnguyen.

No comments: