Thursday, October 15, 2009

alone in my little world.

the bright sunlight one afternoon woke me up slowly from sleep. but nothing mattered. the forgotten faces of many have been covered by time where they do belong. as i look around. my shadow stands alone. do you feel lost in your place. no one seems to understand your mind. does anyone care to know what is it that troubles you inside? do you feel lonely in your heart. though everything seems to be right. take a walk with me, away. from everything that makes you cry. the moon that has risen in the midst of darkness brightens the dark night. and nothing mattered. the days which have flowed by disappears into the faint whispers where they do belong. in the midst of the old song of memories. i try to fall asleep. do you feel lost in your place. no one seems to understand your mind. does anyone care to know what is it that troubles you inside? do you feel lonely in your heart. though everything seems to be right. take a walk with me, away. from everything that makes you cry. take a walk with me now. i'll be your friend. take a deep breath of air. to clear your mind. take a walk when you feel low and nothing seems to comfort you inside. [take a walk; clazziquai project.] i've forgotten how long it has been. since i've never agian listened to you telling your beloved fairytale. i've thought of a long time. i start to panic. have i done something wrong? you said to me with eyes full of tears inside the fairytale are all lies. i can't possibly be your prince. maybe you can never understand. that the moment you said i love you. the stars in the sky brightened. i'm will to be that angel you love inside the fairytale. spread up my hands and become the wings to protect you. you must believe. that we can be like that in the fairytale. prosperity and happiness is the ending. let's write our ending together. [tonghua/fairytale.] i was a little girl. alone in my little world. who dreamed of a little home for me. i played pretend between the trees. and fed my houseguests back and leaves. and laughed in my pretty bed of green. i had a dream. that i could fly from the highest swing. i had a dream. long walks in the dark though woods grown behind the park. i asked god who i'm supposed to be. the stars smiled down on me. god answered in silent reverie. i said a prayer and fell asleep. i had a dream. that i could fly from the highest tree. i had a dream. now im old and feeling grey. i don't know what's left to say about htis life i'm willing to leave. i lived it full and i lived it well there's many tales i've lived to tell. i'm ready now. i'm ready now. i'm ready now to fly from the highest wing. i had a dream. [dream; priscilla ahn.] it's in the silences. the words you never say. i see it in your eyes. it always starts the same way. it seems like everyone we know is breaking up. does anybody every stay in love. anymore? i promise you. from the bottom of my heart. i will love you til the death do us part. i promise you as a lover and a friend. i will love you like i never love again. with everything i am. i see you look at me. when you think i'm not aware. you're searching for clue. of just how deep my feelings are. how do you prove the sky is blue the oceans wide? all i know is what i feel when i look into your eyes. i promise you. from the bottom of my heart. i will love you til the death do us part. i promise you as a lover and a friend. i will love you like i never love again. with everything i am. oh there are no guarantees. thats what you always say to me. but late at night. i feel the tremble of your touch. oh what i'm trying to say to you, i never said to anyone i promise. i promise you. from the bottom of my heart. i will love you til death do us part. i do my darling, i promise you. i promise you as a lover and a friend. i will love you like i never love again. with everything i am i promise you. from the bottom of my heart. i promise you. [i promise you; backstreet boys.]

i suddenly got lazy. you know, love save the empty?; jdn.

No comments: