Sunday, October 25, 2009

sand. in. my. pants. :(

so yesterday, aside from the sand in my pants and the kink in my shoulder that's scaring me cause of ms. rumble's hurt shoulder and now i'm scared i have a super hurt shoulder, yes aside from all that. yesterday was an amazingly beautiful day. (:

early morning. woke up at five thirty to get ready for keyclub surfrider beach clean up. there was SO MANY kids there. and we were freaking out 'cause there might not have been enough rides. victor came cause he was back from ucr for the weekend so that was an extra ride, hahah! (: i went with victor, SHOTGUN, jimmy, vaughn, and kevin (michelle's little brother). victor's a pretty good driver, oh except when he's swerving all over the place cause it's funny when i'm about to pee my pants and when he's blasting taylor swift with all the window's down and waving at little old white ladies who get scared cause he's a creeper. stopped at famima. for the first time. it's like...711 except expensiver. :o they had CARROT cake but i didn't buy any. drove all the way to PCH. it was so prettttty! and cold. but not THAT cold. except when i dipped my feet in it was COLD. and neil was like laying in the water. he's going to get SO SICK. but other than that it was pretty fun. (: played. "this is so fun" which was hard cause i always laugh! :( and huggiebears? where everyone got hurt. hugging each other. "WHAT IS TWO TIMES THE COSINE OF NINETY DEGREES?!" and then ninja. and other stuff. tuan lost his phone which was like. tears forever. tiredtiredtired feet. drove back. and we got michelle into the car. :) that was fun!

back to school. walked around for like an hour. stalked mr. brunner. and then when mr. brunner finally let us in for the ap physics session. i told him MR BRUNNER I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU. mr brunner looks at victor. face: WTF? hahahhaha. so funny. i love mr. brunner. *heart* we studied mirrors and lens which was easy. when he put up the equation for magnification apparently the equation said dildo. cause it was di/do. o_o everyone laughed. but i was like wtf? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. then. mr. brunner laughed at me cause i didn't get it. :(

after apphysics, me and teresa went to david's house cause i had an hour to kill before my parents could pick me up cause they went to church. me teresa david and alex walked to taco bell. FRUTISTA FREEEEZE. then me and teresa went back to school cause she was getting picked up there and i'm a good friend so i waited with her. victor and andrew were playing tennis which brought back like five hundred bajillion memories! except oh yeah they were also playing with this old guy tooo. i think old guys are so funnnny! (: around five i went homeee. i was so tired. my feet hurt so bad! there was sand in my hair thanks to kevin :( and now i have this weird kink in my shoulder that i KNOW IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE. ughhh!

right now, working on my socratic seminar. :( sadnesss. when i finish i'm goingto michael's to get a yellow teeshirt so i can be wanda (: even though i have work, i am still chipperdippper. ermmm, i'm still trying to figure out how to import my blogs from this blog to tumblr. but if i can't then i won't switch. if i can then i'll switch. okay, back to work! bye bye bye! :)

No comments: