Monday, October 26, 2009

walk down memory lane.

today: wasn't that great. the end.

i want to switch to tumblr. i really do. but i couldn't possibly leave behind all my past blogs. i just couldn't do it. :/ which reminds me. as i was trying [keyword: trying] to export my blog to tumblr. i got to reading some of my old blogs. reminiscing you know? my first blog on blogspot was this: "happy birthday to me. :D" and i love how i used to post up my icons from soompi. and songs of the day. and videos. and all those things. and this was. 2008. when i was still in confirmation. oh ouch, december8. i still think doug is the nicest guy ever. :) hi douggggie! oh. and december 2008 was san francisco. and when me and david were watching beethoven virus. teehee! and we got married phase. i loved that. :) december12: the first time i watched the guys play tennis i think. and they completely amazed me. and i blogged about how i loved the girls at the lunchtable. i still do! it kinda makes me sad because i feel like we've drifted since i blogged that blog. we gotta have a reconnect lunch time. when all the guys leave and we tell each other secrets. :) december17: fun stuff and not fun stuff. i miss viethoang. :( the not fun stuff i blogged about was the PLAGUE. wow man, that's. old school shtuff. and the next time i blogged i blogged about breakfast guy. OMG I JUST REMEMBERED WHO HE WAS. freaky. o_o december25: christmas. *heart* nghia si party. i will NEVER ever forget that party. ever. so many tears. but it was a very enlightening night. yes it was. and the first ever lunchtable crew party. who could possible forget that? and thene the end of 2008 came. and then it went. what a. year. i don't really feel like . rereading all of my 2009 blogs there are so many. but skimming through. a lot has happened. so many people have changed. the part around june 09 makes me sad. to think about. no no no. it makes me. feel funky. i miss those guys.

yesterday. i spent an hour listening to epik high. that's all i listened to. for one whole hour. it was absolutely amazing. which reminds me. tablo got married today. more epik high tonight? see you there.

i said some insightful things in my old blogs. but one thing that's always stuck is "it's not what if. it's what now."

No comments: