Thursday, October 29, 2009

jessicadnguyen. junior class rep.

has a nice ring to it doesn't it? i'm proud of myself! (: me and neil are now co-junior class reps for keyclub. HAPPPYFACE. (: past few days have been REALLLLLY busy. with school and orchestra and abstinence club. aiiish! but today's my break day cause i have NO HOMEWORK. hoooorah! (: for the fall concert i dressed up as a super cheap lame wanda. :( but i liked my pink hair. that was fun. :D HOMECOMING was today. LIPSYNC was amazing. i love you seniors! *heart* class of 2011 made me proud. good job guys. ESPECIALLY the spirit eater part. i was like dangggg! (: geebus. i feel like i haven't blogged ina billion years. which equals like. two days. since last time was monday. (:

since then, maria duy and i have formed the three muskateer compadres. BODing. even though it sounds dirty. it's so funnnny! (: duy's officially my new love guru because you know, he totally got rid of that damn tomtrinhxd for me. :) and now he's helping me out with his love guru skilllls! (: 

so the other day. i blogged on tumblr. but seriously i like it. BUT, i still love you more blogger. so let's just stay together forever and ever okay? love you!

"why do you need a mirror when i can tell you you're beautiful?" CUTE. <3

No comments: