Monday, September 21, 2009

& sometimes your own words are perfectly fine.


here i am, major blogging. i haven't blogged in awhile. A REAL BLOG. i mean. so, just to udate you guys. contrary to POPULAR BELIEF: i am fine. i am not mad at anyone (doug & neil! read this!). i am OKAY. yeah, so i'm FINE and GOOD. and happy. don't even shake your head at me i know what you're thinking, but i'm FINE. GOSHDARNIT KELLY. I'M FINE. OKAY?! DON'T LISTEN TO MRS. RUMBLEEEE. :) life has been good. got back into last.fm-ing. (: good stuff. joshua radin is an awesome singer. as is jason reeves. OH YEAH, listened to epik high's new album [E]. SO GOOD. so good. (: and i love the MV. it's so hilarious. uhmuhm. GOO HYE SUN'S NEW ALBUM. finally got around to listening to it. SO GOOD,beautiful piano melodies. i was listening to it while walking to my locker this morning. and it was hilarious because i felt like i was the heroine in a korean drama. walking to her locker. dramatically. haha! mmmm, what else? finally. started watching fated to love you. at first i was like ewww i'm not watching that she gets pregnant! BUT. OMFG, it's so goooooooooooooood. it's SUPER CUTE. i seriously find myself squealing while i watch it. or i like, smile to myself. and my mom is like WTF ARE YOU WATCHING!? D: it's so cute. at first i was like, ew, ethan ruin is kinda not cute and his eyebrows are weird. BUT, he really is cute! i think for some people, pictures don't do them justice. LIKE that one guy from let's watch a meteor shower, WHICH I HAVE NOT CAUGHT UP ON. maybe during winter break. i'll catch up on meteor shower AND soul. WHICH, btw, parkgeonil. in supernova. comeback. with t-ara. TTL, is such a good song. and spicy good rapping. did i just say spicy? ohmygoodness, lame. ness. (: oh yeah, i think i've given up on chictopia. i have neither the energy nor the time to keep checking that. *sadness*. i love my new AE shoes, they so comfyyyy. ^-^ I CANNOT BELIEVE I'M IN THE SAME SEAT FOR ORCHESTRA. seriously, i deserve an award for consistency. everyone agrees it is DESTINY for me to be harassed by the violas! D: which reminds me garrett's back! i missed him. he made sitting in a cruddy seat funnnn. (: which reminds me of DISNEYLAND. & funnel cake. :DDD i love funnel cake. i remember emily ate like two last year. fattie! :) oh yeahhhhh, wait no. i forgot what i was going to say. :'( so yeah, i'm super happy i blogged today. i super needed it. just to like, let everything out because i haven't superblogged in a bajillion years. errrm, music is really good therapy like, forrealios! (: OMGGGGG, I WATCHED WOLVERINE. daniel henney was so hot. spicy hot. mannn, agent zeroooo. *-* so deptrai. everytime he appeared i was like, *fans self*. but then he got into a heleecopter accident and then wolverine slashed his face off or something, UGH THANKS A LOT WOLVERINE! geebus. don't know anything! -_- but that movie was really good, i felt so bad for wolverine. i was like. OHMYGOODNESSS. poor guy! :'( he looked like a REAL sad puppy so i was like. *heart breaks* tears forever! ): october is going to be super busy for me. this weekend is the sb carnival! yay. and this saturday is also kaylee&emily's birthday, they're so CUTEEEE. baby twins. ^-^ jumping house! and then next sunday is nghia si and hiep si kayaking. I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED. i love kayaking. i'ts like. man, IN THE ZONE FACE. THEN! the next sunday after that is hiep si training. yay get my brown khanh. and the day after that is my BIRTHDAY. yay. me. (: errrrrrrrrrm, I'M SO TICKED ABOUT MY ITOUCH THOUGH. i updated to 3.1 and did not realize that it took away my jailbreak.and cydia is still working on the update for 3.1 SIGH, so i have to wait. *-* OH YEAH, i learned how to play mahjong on my itouch! it's so FUNNNN. (: i'm like chinese pro status not really but i won like five times! and i'm getting good at poker. whootwhoot! (: & i found out I COULD WATCH FATED TO LOVE YOU ON VEOH ON MY ITOUCH. which made me ubbber happy! i did NOT just say uber.ewww. my "P" key keep sticking, so i keep missing the letter p when i type happy. so it comes out HAY. wtf?! WTF IS I'M HAY! D: GOSH! oh yeah! i heard they're making a korean version of zettai kareshi/absoluteboyfriend. which basically means that ME AND DAVID PHAM WILL BE ALL OVER THAT. because we LOVEDDDD absolute boyfriend. i found it super weird that david was like SUPER in love with the robo guy the whole time we watched it. i was like, DUDE, are you gay?! you want me to buy you a naked male robot?! OR WHAT?! it was funnnnny. (: that was a good drama. *tears for robo guy* NIGHT, I REMEMBERED HIS NAME. i was like trying to figure it out this entire time while i was typing up david's lame crush on NIGHT and i was like WTF IS HIS NAME?! D: and then i rememebered. yay me. (: DUDE, apparentely. (spelling?!) you can now pay for lunch online. on a website called mylunchmoney.com HOW LAME IS THAT?! omfg, oh yeah. i'm gonna take my permit test soon i think, once i get my certificate. YAY MEEEEEEEEEEEE. ^-^ imagine me driving... *think bubble like in the cartoons.* *WATCH OUT EVERYONE SHORT ASIAN GIRL WITH GLASSES IN A CAR. DRIVING. OUT OF THE WAYYYY!* yeah....*fades back into scene where person is holding chin thinking and staring at the ceiling* good times. *-* OH YEAH I HAVE TO POST UP THIS VIDEO. FOR JAEBUMMMM. LEADER JAY. i miss you. ): korean hottest (2pm fanclub) did this like flash mob dance. at EXACTLY 2PM IN FRONT OF THE JYP BUILDING. and i found it absolutely adorable! i wish i could be there! on that note, i'm going to say goooodbyeeee. suppppport leader jayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. have a nice night! DO YOUR HOMEWORK! and get a good nights sleep. tomorrow will be a good day, i feel it. (:

"damn, agent zero is one sexy beast!" (michael), jdn.

No comments: