Monday, September 28, 2009

hello seattle.

miracles happen when you create your own chances.
happy j what time is it now sky banner day. :) at 2PM in seattle today, a sky banner flew by for leader jay from the fans. yay! today i was piled with work to do. but thanks to my amazing time management skills, i only need to finish my history cover and abstinence club posters. yay me. listening to the leaders by gdragon ft cl & teddy. i never get tired of that song. for realios. okay, going to work on stuff for a bit, will be back to blogging soon. :) okay, i'm back. i shall quickly blog before i sleep. uhmm,i finished all of my work at EXACTLY eight o clock. how weird is that. :) uhm, i was gonna super angry rant. and i knew i would cool down by now. which is why i wrote myself a note to angry rant. dude, who the ASDJFIOADSJ do you think you are? you're not my mom. let me think. WHAT RIGHT do you have to make me feel guilty? get over it. geez. why do YOU get to make me feel bad jut because i can't do what you want me to do. i have my own life to live. i can't be worrying about how you feel about my actions every step of the way. dammit, just stop. stop making me feel bad just because i don't feel certain thing that you expect from me. you're not the center of the universe. you're really pissing me off. okay, done. half of that was one person and then it suddenly deviated to another person. so it's kinda of two peoples. :) i'm okay now. i'm so glad i finished all my work. at target i bought my first set of 50 CRAYOLA SUPERTIP MARKERS. i think that's what they're called. hehehe! i'm so excited. i'm gonna have so much fun with them! anyways, i'm very tired. and i think i'll blog tomorrow because i'm beat from working all day. yay me you guys. yay me. i hope the chance i created makes my miracle happen.you know? cause that'd be awesome. have a great night you guys, get some sleep i worry.

we. are the leaders, jdn.

No comments: