Sunday, September 27, 2009

fall, how i've missed you so.

oh love. what a silly game we play.
hello there. it's sunday night. end of the weekend. start of a new week. where i will be longing for the weekend once again. this sunday is kayaking with the thieunhi kids. hooray. right now, i am secret santa shopping. shh! it's a secret! i'm shopping. and i'm just kinda sitting here. i'm 'kinda hoping for some sort of freak miracle to happen. god knows i should've learned by now not to believe in those kind of miracles. but it never stops me from secretly wishing in the back of my brain. tsktsk jessica. when will you learn? i'm loving that the weather is getting. less hot. hopefully. i missed fall. my favorite season. the season when the leaves change. and people change. or can change. and it's the season when i can wear my sweaters and scarves. that's definitely a plus! oh my gosh you guys! you know that talking japanese watch i've been eyeing on fredflare.com? it's down to fifteen dollars! yay! now if it'll just go down a bit more so that the shipping price won't matter as much. how much is shipping anyways. i'm thinking, six dollars. not even. seven ninetyfive! darn, i guess i'll just have to wait a bit longer. i've never had a problem with waiting for sales. my mom taught me well! gasp, and the risky business sunglasses are down to two ninety nine. wowzers. we believe by good charlotte is a really good song. a lot of people shy away from good charlotte cause joel madden looks like a scary dude, which. i guess he really does. but their music is really thoughtful, at least i think so. we believe is a really good song cause the words are very. meaningful, especially in this time when a lot of us have lost hope. right? right. oh yeah, kelly's all better and she's going to be at school tomorrow, i'm glad. i was very worried! i remember one time when everyone at the table got sick one after another. it was an awful cycle cause once one person was cured another person got sick and the cured person got resick. our table is so small that's why. we breathe too much of each other's air. gross! but it's funnier now that i think about it. right now. i feel like i have a lot to say. but i don't know what it is exactly. i don't want to convince myself about something that could be nothing. right? right. i just want school to start. so i can distract myself over and over again. that's one of the plusses of school! yay. i can't wait for mock trial to start. i wanted to join freshman year but they didn't have it. so this year, i'm going to do my best and be all law and order status. yeahhh! come watch me yeah? it'll be super embarassing, but i think i'll have a lot of fun because i'm so into all that criminal stuff. yay mock trial! club rush is this week, yay keyclub. i don' t care if everyone joins kiwins, i think key club is the best place for me. and i'm sticking with that. i can't really blog about my secret santa because it's a secret. but. it's kinda hard shopping. i really want to get a good present. i'm going to have a hard time keeping the secret until christmas. but surprisingly, none of us have talked about secret santa much. i think all of us have been really stressed with school and life. we just kind of forgot about each other a little. i hope christmas is a good time for us all to rekindle our friendships. school is a hassle sometimes. and i feel like, even though we're all togehter. sometimes, it feels very. small talky. right? right, a little. fly boy by crown j makes me want to dance and say fly boy all day. yesssireeebob. next next week is hiep si training, and hiep's taking me out to eat for my birthday, like he does every year. yeahhh, it's going to be my birthday in about two weeks. will anyone remember? i wonder. i've learned not to have high expectations for my birthday anymore. i'm just glad i have my friends. even though it's my sixteenth birthday. and everyone expects something big for the sweet sixteen. honestly, i just feel like eating out with my family. and then with my close friends. i don't really feel the need to have some huge extravaganza. it doesn't feel that special. if you ask me. it just seems like a hassle. and very. not intimate. right? right. pop princess by the click five reminds me of full house. i think it's cause they also sang i think we're alone now and there was that one episode where joey sings that song. i loved that episode! man, those were the good ol' days. tomorrow's the big day, with the sky banner going down. i'm excited, for no reason. well, how can i not be excited? manggg.right now it is 702PM. and in the process of shopping for my secret santa, i've found a garbajillionmajigillian things that i would love to buy. geebus! light up the sky by yellowcard. man, paper walls was SUCH a good album. SUCH a goooood album. i absolutely loved it. i remember it 'cause john "got" it for me. i was absolutely thrilled when he gave it to me. i couldn't contain myself. when i got home i ran right to the cd player and popped it in and spent the rest of the night listening to it, it was a saturday. that's how clearly i remember it. thanks john! okay, i give up on secret santa shopping for now. i'm too busy looking through the new topshop portfolios. gosh, they're gorgeous. if only i could win the lottery. or it would start raining money. like in the pandora's box episode of big brother. that was so funny. sucker, that's what you get for being greedy! oh yeah, i'm getting my turquoise keyclub american apparel jacket soon! yay, i'll now match with a bajillion other kids at school. hoorah! i love it! oh man, fifteen dollar romper on topshop.com! if only shipping wasn't FIFTEEN MORE DOLLARS?! WHAT. darn you topshop. why must you be hqed in the UK?! *sigh* at least i have some far east movement to cheer me up. round and round is such a let's go dance song. right michael? right. oh yeah, this afternoon michael called me but i didn't know. and i picked up the phone. first think i hear is this sound: "MEEEEEYOWWWWW!" i really wanted to hang up. for realios. why must i be friends with such strange people?! well, that's life. i love them to bits. i guess...right? right! time for me to go sleep, because i'm so tired. right? RIGHT.

driving slow through the snow, jdn.

No comments: