Tuesday, September 29, 2009

invincible transformer.

100 ways of living.
hello there. today was a darn good day. i thought i was going to be overwhelmed with homework. but when it came down to finishing it. i finished around 430PM. and now i'm blogging. after i blog i think i'll work on the aplang paper that's due thursday. yay me. i'm proud of myself for being able to manage my time okay. and i'm dealing with the stress okay too. yay. me. today, had a board meeting for abstinence club. i almost feel like some of the board member find this as a joke. at one point, i kinda wanted to say. this isn't a funny issue, but whatever. i'll do what i can for the club. yay abstinence. i went on a bike ride before dinner to the park in my neighborhood. and then i sat on the swings for a bit. the sun was going down a bit. it felt good. i had a lot of time to think, it felt great. just sat there. and thought. you know, it's so much easier to think when it's quiet. and no one is around to bother you. and there's no pile of homework to stress you out. and i just sat there with me and my thoughts alone. no one to bother me. nothing. it was. amazing. dotdotdot. came home. just had dinner. making strawberrybanana smoothies. and waiting for queen seon deok to come on, geebus! okay, now something just came to mind for me to angry rant. i hate that people think that i have no life and will always be there to do the dirty work they need me to do. i do have a life. i have things to do. i don't have time to make your stupid elementary school election posters. i don't have time to write down the homework for of your stupid classes. i don't have time to think about you and you and you sometimes. i need to think about myself. all this work people make me do is stressing me out. take care of yourselves for once. i can't be there for you every step of the way. angry rant, done. sorry. just all this stress that i'm kinda having to deal with along with all the crud people expect me to do for them is driving me crazy. OKAY, this strawberrybanana smoothie. is DELISHHHH. i love it. yummmmmy. teehee! OHEMGEE. queen seon deok is on! yay me. oh yeah, so after the board meeting i was waiting for my mom with neil and neil tried to record me saying incriminating thing. geebus neil. :( right now i am: watching queen seon deok. uci web reading. scholarship searching. and talking to my gossip girl lover peter. hahaha! :) peter's made a new record of not making fun of me. yay me! queen seon deok is getting so intene. mangggg. okay i'm going to concentrate on my super addiction with queen seon deok. blog later maybe. :)

vitas luuuu babyyyy, jdn.

No comments: