Sunday, September 27, 2009

dear diary,

today i saw a boy. and i wondered if he noticed me, he took my breath away. dear diary, i can't get him off my mind, and it scares me 'cause i've never felt this way. no one in this world, knows me better than you do. so diary, i confide in you. dear diary, today i saw a boy. as he walked by i thought he smiled at me. and i wondered, does he know what's in my heart. i tried to smile but i could hardly breathe. should i tell him how i feel or would that scare him away. diary, tell me what to do. please tell me what to say. dear diary, one touch of his hand, now i can't wait to see that boy again. he smiled and i thought my heart could fly. diary, do you think we'll be more than friends. i've got a feeling we'll be so much more.


thank you britney spears :)

No comments: