Wednesday, September 30, 2009

300.

high. five. friend.
HAPPY THREEHUNDREDTH BLOG POST MY LITTLE BLOGSPOT. can you believe it?! i can't! how exciting. bwahahah. today was a good hot diggity dog day. i finished my homework. aplang done. apphysics done. studying for apcalc done. spanish done. in about an hour i'm going to back to school night to help out music dpt. whootwhoot. today is just good in general. and it was also LATE START and kathy bought me starbucks. so i love her forevahhh. uhm. and today was just good. last night stayed up til 11:11. me and kelly had a fun conversation. me and her talk a lot in aplang. and intro. bwahahah! intro to business is so so so funny. michael, our resident sophy. is very. much a little boy. it's so funny. and sour patch kids have faces! :o did you KNOW THAT?! i didn't. it was cool. and they are veryyyy sour. *squishy sour face.* hehehe! our song by taylor swift is so darn adorable. you know what i mean? i know what i mean. teehee. OMG. my miracle JUST HAPPENED. on my three hundredth blog post day. how amazing is that?! it is freaking AMAZING. :) amazinggggg. i love it. collide by howie day is a really cute song. :) seriously. probably favorite song of all time. every since i heard hieu sing it. at camp for realios. well anyways. i have to go spazz with kelly now. and even though it's a very short blog for my threehundredth blog...I'M VERY HAPPPPPPPPY. do the happy dance children. that's right. (:

happyboysandgirls, jdn.

No comments: