Friday, June 12, 2009

to: you [s].

to you: thanks for always being there for me. thanks for teaching me right from wrong. thanks for showing me. the right way to live. to laugh. and to love. thanks for making these past two years amazing. thanks for making me laugh when i wanted to cry. for making me smile when i wanted to die. thanks for the hugs. and the advise. thanks for showing me that i can stand up for myself. even when i feel wrong, and i'm right. thanks for throwing away my fear of confrontation. thanks for telling me all those times that i deserve better. that i can do it. that i'm not what i thought i was. thanks for boosting my self esteem. thanks for showing me reality. thanks for cheering me on. thanks for making me happy for even just a moment. thanks for making my days carefree. thanks for helping me with my homework. thanks for being there to make fun of mr. g with me. thanks for always wiping the tears away. thanks for coming with me to the bathroom cause i'm scared of going alone. thanks for walking me to class everyday. thanks for supporting me through thick and thin. thanks for telling me i'm cool. and laughing at me when i'm clumsy. thanks for showing me the ropes at lq. thanks for showing me that life is worth living. hm, thanks for telling me stories every morning. and thanks for listening to my endless stories about countless boys and laughing at my giddy face. thanks for the hugs if i already said that, i'm repeating it because it's a big thanks. thanks for the comfort you brought to me. thanks for eating breakfast with me every morning. thanks for singing to me all the time. thanks for listening to me ramble on and on about my problems. thanks for calling me freshman everyday even though i'm a sophomore. thanks for smacking me awake in the hall. when i'm not asleep. thanks for picking me up and taking me to the beach. and to go buy boba. thanks for telling me not to freak out about my braces when my bracket broke. thanks for the wake up calls and the good nights. thanks for the good luck calls and texts. thanks for the "i miss you"s and "i love you"s and the "thank you"s. thanks for the appreciation. thanks for coming to my concerts. thanks for being there through the past two years. thanks for everything. <3

*to you[s]: more than one.

1 comment:

m.nguyen said...

psssh~ i read this and was like "YOU'RE WELCOME, FOO!" and then i got to the middle and was like "... oh NOOOESSS!" lol!

i hope this person read this and said thank you :']