Monday, June 8, 2009

dear class of 09.

eight years later. time goes by fast. got my memories. and they will last. i try to keep it simple. cause i hate goodbyes. and i try to keep it simple. by telling myself that. i , i will remember you. and all of the things that we've gone through. there is so much i can say. but words get in the way. so we're not together, i will remember you. we're in a picture. in my mind. when i want to find you. i just close my eyes. you'll never be that far from me. so don't say goodbye. 'cause you'll never be that far from me. i'm tell myself. i, i will remember you. and all of the things that we've gone through. there is so much i can say. but words get in the way. so we're not together. i will remember you. you were there when i needed a friend. thank you. thank you. i never told you how much that meant. gotta, thank you. thank you. i, i will remember you. and all of the things that we've gone through. there is so much i can say. but words get in the way. so. i, i will remember you. and all of the things that we've gone through. there is so much i can say. but words get in the way. i will remember you.

dear class of '09.
i'm going to miss you so much. it's ridiculous. i've only known you maybe a year or two. or even less. i feel like time is slipping away. before we even got to know each other well. thank you for everything you've done for me. for all the things you've taught me. i won't forget the lessons i've learned. thank you. christina hung: i'm going to miss your stories in the morning. and your victor like ness. :D bwahaha, and peepeeman. and all the things you'd tell me. i'm going to miss sitting next to you, and waiting for annie to hit the ten minute late mark and stealing her seat. i'm going to miss all of the things you've said to make me laugh. i'm going to miss zero period. it's not going to be the same without you. CHUNG. i hope you find him someday. :D you better visit me. cause i'm coming up to UCR so you can tell me stories again. huy bui: i'm going to miss you whacking me in the morning, NOT. i'll see you on saturdays. but i'll miss eating breakfast with you. and yelling at the lunch ladygirl to give us our darn breakfast. i'm going to miss your MEAN jokes. victor nguyen: i haven't known you long. and you suck! just kidding, even though you caused me a lot of TROUBLE. i still want to thank you for everything you taught me. thanks for teaching me how to stand up for myself sometimes. and giving me that burst of reality and honesty that i sometimes needed. thanks for showing me that life isn't fair. and showing me how to really deal with it. i think i've grown up a little bit. and i'm glad you're a little proud of me. i'm sorry if i haven't been the friend that you needed. and i hope you don't ever forget me, cause i won't forget you. and your spiderman story. which you haven't finished yet. so when i visit christina, you better finish that darn story. josie pham: let's just say breakfast wouldn't have been the same without you! thanks for serenading me with your guitar mango. thanks for making me CRY at the last assembly. it's always fun listening to you practice in the morning, cause you're awesome. don't ever stop singing, or i'll be sad forever. :D you know? frank nguyen: SHUTUPFRANK. :D i like bagging on the lunchladygirl with you! haha, i'm going to miss your sarcastic comments that i get EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY. orchestra is not going to be the same without you because NO one is going to stand up to walrus man! TEARS FOREVER. and that's what mary said right? don't forget the little ones you left behind! stephanie to: dude, i totally did NOT join badminton. LOLLOL, i think i'm going to be forced to next year. so visit me. D: because i am NOT going to miss taking out your monstrous viola EVERY MORNING. *dies* viet hoang: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I ALMOST FORGOT YOU. just kidding. i'm going to miss you goooobers. your brother is nothing like you! you need to teach him to be nice! D: getting confirmed wouldn't have been the same without you. fighting with you over my journal was always fun. having you shove my face in your stomach was not fun. but you always smell like laundrey. so that's nice. :D you are an AMAZING tennis player. oh yeah, and you playing ninja is so funny. you're seriuosly a real ninja aren't you? i'm going to miss your niceness cause your brother isn't nice at all. FOR GOODNESS SAKE, TEACH HIM. vincent SPACE vu: DAVIDDDDDDDD. i'm going to miss you so MUCH! D: holy moley. you're the reason me and kelly actually went to key club stuff. cause you made us! and i'll never forget the day you were on TEEVEE. hi i'm vincent. vee eye enn cee eee enn tee SPACE. veee uuu! haha, and your charlie brown impression is the BEST the BEST. you give great hugs. don't miss me too much. D: tommy nguyen: okay, you are STUPID. CAUSE YOU NEVER TA-HA ME! and i even went to your choir concert where you looked retarded singing. WHERE IS THE APPRECIATION?! i'm going to miss embarassing you at school. you don't even look like a senior you dumb bunny. :D don't break kyha's heart. ;D winkwink. paul nguyen: who knew you and tommy were cousins!? i always called you dragonball z guy you know? well, i'm going to miss you cause you're nice. and YOU ALWAYS TA-HA ME. don't forget me! IF I TA-HA YOU IN PUBLIC, YOU BETTER DO IT! that goes for you to tommy. D: peter tran: oh my goodness, i will miss you saying saranghae to me in spanish class and trying to make me fall in love with you. then trying to hook me up with a.lan. have fun at the laundry mat. D: don't forget me, you must visit and NOT make obscene paper things with irene. :D michael au: i'm just gonna miss your funny comments in badminton cuase you're freaking hilarious. AND I'M TOTALLY OWNING YOU AT BADMINTON. and i'm so more of a hardcore dbsk fan than you. ;D nancy le: even though you DITCHED ME IN ORCHETRA, i will surely miss you constantly telling me i have vina vo's voice. which i still don't get!!! i'm going to miss the lovely comments you made when you were cranky during zero period. cause they made me laugh like heck. :D albert nguyen: okay this is so for me and mindy's fandom. we are going to miss watching you play tennis cause you're like the freaking PRINCE OF TENNIS. :D senior guy: i 'm sure kelly will miss laughing at your low neck line cleavage showing. and neil will miss looking at your boxers and hugging you. turtlebob: me and kelly will miss guessing your name. :D so, dear class of 09. don't forget. you'll always be aztecs. and you'll always have special places in my heart [except for those random people i added in and are just inside jokes me and kelly have. :D sorry] don't forget. me. cause i will never forget you. call me. text me. send me mail. anytime anywhere. cause i'm going to miss you guys so much. ohmygoodness, *tears forever*

HEARTHEARTHEART TIMES INFINITY HEART.
jessicadnguyen.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL we have the lamest inside jokes but who CARES xD dude seriously, imma miss them :'[ <3 foreverrrrrr and ever

c. hung said...

dangg girl, your hyperblogs are the real thang man, no lie and no exaggeration there. i love reading them though until i get lost. :x i enjoy your sense of humor and your tone [in more literal terms] when you write. awww, i am gonna miss you bunches too! don't worry, i will never ever forget you and i will come watch you at the dessert social, pinkie promise. ;) haha, i typed forgive [instead of forget] first. actually, i mean that just as much. i WON'T forgive you because you said i was like victor in some ways which i am totally not. i am quite the opposite to be honest. :| i still love you nonetheless. i will write a thank you blog later. byee, j.nguyen. :]

11:11 Hope. said...

ADD MEEEEEEE XD iono how im noob :(