Wednesday, June 3, 2009

a hyper blog gone LONG. :D

Today was a really yummy day. ;D it semi rained. Alan is a stupid boy! Peter senior ditched! Ricky wants to pick a fight! The shortened his hair! Limit quiz! :P I found out my attention span is three seconds! Neil’s baby maker almost got destroyed! I thought a navy guy was a boy scout. =X I crazy danced to crazy korean songs. Yeah! I made maria, “em”/turtle, and kevintran walk me home. Khoa and I ownaged steven for kt. :D Insomnia is playing and it’s driving me crazay! I read a funny fml. :D I have a stupid sweden powerpoint to do. :P which sucks. Cause I hate sweden! Ahhhh! Cause they have no problems! D: just read the comics. :D horoscope. LIBRA: DON’T WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING THIS MORNING. BY THE AFTERNOON, YOU’LL FEEL RENEWED. TODAY: BE SPONTANEOUS, AND ENJOY WHAT COMES UP. Actually, that’s pretty much true for today. Weird. That’s FREAKY. WTF! :O that is so freaky. I hate how this auto capitalizes. Now my blog has all these weirdo capital letters that I NEVER DO. Tears foreverrrrrrrr! It’s cause I’m writing this blog on my powerpoint so my mom doesn’t see. But if any remnants of this blog is left. That would be uber embarassing. ^____^ ;dude, that dota song is completely in my brain. *imagine jesscia singing it non stop* okayokayokayoaky. :D OAKY! :] I WANT THE SIMS3. and NO ALAN, I will not strip off all their clothes. AND NO EM! I will not make them woohoo day and night! XD the trailers and the videos make me jealous. Stupid people on youtube keep putting comments like “I just got it and I’ve been playing all day. And there’s no more school! Be jealous!” DUH I’M JEALOUS. YOU JERKFACES! D: anyways, ROYAL PIRATES. New song! I LOVE ROYAL PIRATES. :] LIKE TO THE MAXIMUM. Maybe ….more than superjunior. :O but not as much as 2pm. ^___^; oh yeah funny. When I was walking with em, I was like man I can’t wait for tennis season to start so I can go to your games. :D and tennis season just ended. Bwahhahhaa. Oh yeah and during lunch. THAT NASTY BLUEBERRY HAND SANATIZER. WTF.WTF.WTF. “DUDE YOU SMELL LIKE YOUR BROTHER!!” wtf! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?! I got my “man ho” card jacked. Stupid boy! OH YEAH, AND FREAKING A.LAN. & BRANDON. Die! Die! Die! YOU CANNOT PUNCH A BABY IN THE FACE! WTF. That’s horrible! And then I slept during 6th period cause it was dark and we were watching an episode of mythbusters I already watched. And I come out . And then someone taps me on the shoulder. *turns around* ALAN FAKE PUNCHES! WTF. I AM NOT A BABY! NO SARANGHAE PUNCHING! GRRR! :D I really like the name AJ. Yay! Hyper blogging attack! Gogogo! AND FREAKING POWERPOINT KEEPS SQUIGGLY UNDERLINING MY TYPO TYPING. T______T; BOAT RACES TOMORRRRROW! :D I’m gonna harpoon alan’s boat. Rawr! I’m going first, third[maybe], sixth, and maybe fifth.WOOHOO. :D READY THY HARPOONS! :D okay now i'm using notepad. which won't auto capitalize and won't have squiggly lines. :D YAY, WHY ARE YOU SO SMART JESSICA?! but i have no idea how long this is going to get. :O gaspeth. okay, for every slide i finish. i get five minutes of blogging. oh yeah. so i think aj rafael is FUGLY. but a lot of people are like. omfg, he's so hot. i'm like WHAT?! NO HE'S NOT. HE'S FUGLY. and i listened to YOU BELONG TO ME. BY TAYLOR SWIFT. YES I DID KELLY. it's okay. ehhhhh! :D lalala, i love xing's song forget the memories. it's so yummy. and so is 2ne1's fire song. so catchy. i'm officially smitten with that song. :D UGH! i'm on imeem on my itouch. and an aj rafael song came up. and it had a picture. and it was SICKENING! BARFBARFBARF! :D but other then that, his voice is very alluring. ;D bwahhahha! blahblahblah ROYAL PIRATES. spazz. :D must go download royal pirates music. FREAKING NEIL & DOUGLAS. ARE DLING THESIMS3. but doug won't let me. cause i'm too good to be stealing. cause stealing is bad. SIMS3 WITHDRAWL DAMMIT. next kid i see walking out of gamestop with a copy of the sims 3. i'm gonna beat him and run first. :D 3oh!3 is pretty bomb dude. bomb is so bomb. whoot. MCFLY. i love their british accents! it's like. *mcfly talking* *jessica dies* :D OHYEAH, we didn't have ZEROPERIOD this morning. so i spent some time with my other em. tacoooo! :D okay now i'm listening to christmas songs. i love christmas. i can't wait. ^___^: lalala, cause i can't stop thinking about you "boy". WHOOT. U! SUJU! sing that for audition maria. ;D oh boa has a pretty voice. but she looks so old. o_O; looney says she's a biotch. and i trust looney. SO BACK OFF BOA. :D OMFG. THESIMS3 IS 70 FREAKING DOLLARS. OMFG. THAT'S EXPENSIVE. torrent faster... D: i miss yellowcard. too bad they semi broke up. they were my favorite. D: ryan keyyyyyyyyyy! i like the song play my music by the jobros. i think that's from camprock. it's a fun fun fun song. LALALLAA. :D "MUSIC'S IN MY SOUL.I CAN HEAR IT. EVERYDAY AND EVERYNIGHT. IT'S THE ONE THING ON MY MIND" damnstraight. :D but dude, joe jonas kidna let himself go! ewwww. i think nick's alright. but that whole hannah montana lover phase. is like. ew. :D i like hannah montana. but i don't like miley cyrus. :O dude, DAVIDCHOI lost his phone! D: that sucks. i think wesley from wong fu productions. is reallllly awesome. but not as awesome as TEDFUUUU! :D TEDDDYBEAR. :D i like it i like it a lot. :D very very very nice. ahha, freaking david. ^_^; i like boys like girls. great escape is like the most aswesomest song ever. :] and dj sammy's remix of heaven is heavenly. ;D oh the click five is bomb too. i like it a lot. I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW. DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANYONE AROUND. gabe bondoc has an evil scientist beard thing i think. that's weird. :D dude i just remembered the one guy from yellowcard has dreadlocks. which reminds me of brian mattenson. :D whoaaaaaa! what a coinkidink. this blog is getting really long. I'M NEVER GOING TO STOP. i seriously am falling in love with NORWEGIAN RECYCLING. did i say that already? and aliks remixes on youtube or so bomb. and masamixes. right now listening to: again and again aliks club remix edit. SHIZZZ, I WANNA DANCE. :D lalalala, i had a dream i got the sims3. and then in my head i was like. man i'm so glad this isn't a dream. and lo and behold. it was a dream. D: tears forever. okay now listening to jay and khun from 2pm singing confessions. *faint* *faint* *faint* lalala, 3 doors down. I'M HERE WITHOUT YOU BABY, BUT YOU'RE STILL ON MY LONELY MINDDDDD. *Sigh* :D i am seriously getting no work done. sigh. i'll work at night. I ALSO LOVE UNTOUCHABLE. they're album quiet storm is the best. and i like dynamic duo too. yummmy rapping. :D epik high kinda. BUT NOT QUITE. CAUSE NOTHING CAN BEAT EPIK HIGH. NOT EVEN TOP. ohhhhh, SAVAGE GARDEN. TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY. i love that song. "I'LL BE YOUR DREAM I'LL BE YOUR WISH. I'LL BE YOUR FANTASY!" *HEART* LOL, mirsch talked about danny and kelly today. she was like "they're like danny and *snaps*" jessica: "kelly!?" "YEAH! THEY'RE LIKE DANNY AND KELLY" me and k.nguyen cracked up SO BAD. it was freaking hilarious. :D i love you kellllly. EVEN THOUGH YOU DITCHED ME AFTER SCHOOL WTF. I WAITED FOR YOU! then i had to walk home! :D and I DIDN'T GET TO SAY HI TO MINDY. tears forever. TOYBOXXXX. brings back memories of football last year with kelly huh? lol. AND HOCKEY. AQUA. boooombooomboooom! :D JAIHO! :D i have no idea what that is. but it's in my head. and it's fun to say. i go look up now. OH NOW I REMEMBER. slumdog millllionariiie. babbbby! :D lalala, ROSES ARE RED AND VIOLETS ARE BLUE. HONEY IS SWEET BUT NOT AS SWEET AS YOU. [aqua] i like it i like it a lot! yesteday my mom asked me how to spell vagina. and i was like. WTF?!?!?!?! it was so weird. and i had to spell it for her. wtf, wtf is she doing!? ahhh! X____X ANYWAYS. *awkward silence* taylor swift's face scares me. idk why. it's just like. uhhhh. weird. something off about her. CRAZY PSYCHO KILLER?! idk. :D geeee is so addicting. gee gee gee geee baby. :D paper heart, by allamericanrejects. heart. PLEASE JUST DON'T PLAY WITH ME. MY PAPER HEART WILL BLEEEED! ehh! :D this blog is getting ridiculously. long. I'M NEVER GOING TO STOP. no one's gonna read this far i think. except maybe douglas and neil. cause they AREN'T SCARF BUDDIES FOREVER! MOOHAHA! DDR music makes me wanna dance, like all the time. like *turn on ddr music* *jessica dances* like that. :O okay, my house smells funny. wtf is mom cooking?! WHOA. :D baby bottle pop baby bottle pop. lalala. everywhere yellowcard cover. CAUSE YOU'RE EVERYWHERE TO MEEE. AND WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES IT'S YOU I SEEEEE. ^___^; dude, so so so. CANDYMAN. by aqua is a funny song. OHHH I AM THE CANDYMAN. COMING FROM BOUNTY? LAND. WTF is bounty land?! i got a 5/5 on my essay in euro! YEAHHHH! everytime i hear hero/heroine by blg i think heroine sounds like heroin which is like WTF! DRUGS?! the song shut up by simpleplan is funnny. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP DON'T WANNA HEAR IT. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF MY LIFE. NOTHING YOU SAY TODAY IS GONNA BRING ME DOWN! i like it i like it a lot. such an empowerment song. BWAHAHAHA! YAY! i realize. i usually never listen to a song the whole way through. ever. never ever. it's so weird. even close to end. must skip. so weird. :D I'M WEIRD. YOU'RE WEIRD. WE'RE WEIRD. pewpewpew! why do i hyperblog?! because it's fun! yay, and i wanna see if anyone reads it. which is probably only NEIL&DOUGLAS. = BROMANCE. omfg, jonas brothers, DEAR GOD. song. nick sounds like a GIRL! which reminds me of "when i look you in the eyes" i dled it a long time ago like five times cause i kept thinking i got the wrong song cause when i played it it sounded like a girl. but it was NICK. PRE PUBERTY DAYS. LOLLOLLOL. *laughs out loud* lovebug is the cutest song ever. HEAD OVER HEELS IN THE MOMMMMMENNNT. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I'D GET HIT BY THIS LOVEBUG AGAIN! :D remixes are. fun. i like it i like it a lot. i bet if i said something serious in the middle of this no one would read it. like how i felt this morning like a loser. who never wins. that's how i felt. like i'm never worth it. WOOHOO BACKSTREET BOYS! (bwahhaha, did anyone read it?! doubt it.) i was watching family outing last night. it's so FUNNNNY., son dam bi son dam bi! OMFG. I'M SO SAD THOUGH. cause freaking, chunhee [MY FAVORITE] and yejin [MY FAVORITE] are leaving.which is tears forever. i'm going to be SO CRITICAL on the two new people. i'm going to be like NO. FAIL. OUT! ahhh. happy never after, by backstreet boys is like. *heart wrenching* i love the BACKSTREETBOYS. :D sometimes. i say byebyebye on aim to see if anyone thinks of nsync but so far only victor has gone OMFG NSYNC. when i said byebyebye. ONE OUT OF LIKE. A BAJILLION WTF PEOPLE. IT'S NSYNC. CLASSIC! COME ON! happiness by suju makes jessica HAPPY. why not!? :D swing swing swing swing. :D is this getting too long? it's gonna look so lame on blogspot. LALA, I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET. forreals right dboy? ;D I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET SOME WORK DOWN. BUT MY ATTENTION SPAN IS LIKE FOUR SECONDS. *dies* lalala, into the new worldddd. anyonnnnnng! :D I I I I I DID IT FOR LOVE I I I I DID DID DID IT FOR LOVE. :D i love that song. :D welcome to my life sp. DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE BREAKING DOWN. DO YOU EVER FEEL OUT OF PLACE. LIKE SOMEHOW YOU JUST DON'T BELONG. AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS YOU. yes! bwahhahha. i love simple plan. CANADA. FTW. OH CANADA. THE LAND I CALL MY HOMEEEEEEE. freaking sebastian lefebvre is the love of my life! :D and david desrosiers. :D BASS FTW. :D and my sister always laughs at jeff STINKo. :D [stinco] i miss fly to the sky. and brian. and hwanhee! D: key of heart by boa is the cutest song ever. the mv. with DONGHAE. so sad. but heartheartheart! :D its' such a cute song. even though the GRAMMAR MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. WHATSOEVER.:D i like it alot! :D freaking tonight by dbsk is the cutest song ever too. THIS SONG MAKES PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE AGAIN. LALLALALLA! i loveeeeeeeee junsu's voice. okay so the key of heart i'm listening to is themusic box version. which makes it SO FREAKING CUTE. *squeals and freaks out* :D kelly i need your help with the whole not letting people follow your blog thing. HOW THE EFF DO YOU DO IT?! D: i can't find it on settings! rawr! D: me gusta my shinee header. :D shinee shinee shinee! crown j has a new single coming out soon. I EXCITED. crown j, don't you miss seo in young!? D: i like the song gifts and curses by yellowcard. from SPIDERMAN OSTTTT! :D i love spiderman. it's such a cute song. and that reminds me. BOY! BOY! YOU FORGOT TO FINISH YOUR SPIDERMAN STORY. i hope it ends happy with a mary jane. :DDDD OH TIME FOR DINNER. BERIGHTBACK! okay i'm back. DINNER WAS SO YUMMY. and now i'm watching friends. i love friends. friends is the BEST! :D yes chandler, I MEAN YOU! wooohooo! okay okay, now i'm talking to douglas. and i have to do my powerpoint. and i need to go punch a.lan in the face. so BYEEEE LOVES.

heartheartheart, jdn.

1 comment:

WHAT'S MY PURPOSE? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.