Sunday, June 7, 2009

smile on; the mae shi band.

well, everything is in it's place. and i can't stop the smile on my face. 'cause i'm happy. i'm happy in this place. and all of my friends are in this place. and i can't stop the smile on my face. 'cause i'm happy. i'm happier in this place. and 123, so smile. smile on my friends. you're in a happy place. so smile. smile on my friends. come on, smile. smile on my friends. you're in a happy place. you'll smile. smile on my friends. when i'm feeling bright, and i'm feeling good. i thought that i might, but you knew that i would. cause i'm happy. i'm happy in this place. and i wanna dance. i wanna smile. i take a chance and stay for awhile. cause i'm happy. i'm happy in this place. so smile. smile on my friends.

you know, happy is a feeling i haven't REALLY felt in awhile. it's kinda. nice. :D

No comments: