Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CONGRATS.

congrats to my mommmmmy. heartheartheart. she passed her test. :D YAY SIMS3 COMES OUT TODAY. I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. :D and oh yeah, me and freaking jennifer were FREAKING OUT about taylor lautner's hot body. :D heck yeahhhhh. ;D and oliver and alan are lame cause they pulled my hair during the whole play! AND CHRISTINA HUNG IS A SEXY ROSALIE. it made me laugh. were you rosalie?! esme?! ROSALIE! dude, alice was so funny. :D TEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEE,TONIGHT. cause mommy passed test. LAST NIGHT, douglas and neil pulled a mean joke on me. tears forever. oh yeah, another tears forever cause i lost. but i'm kinda happy. cause maybe, something. OH YEAH, AND HI HI HI HI HI TACO! :D that was funny. and i saw em/turtle today. he's still baldo. oh yeah. and DID I SAY SIMS33333333333. i'm so excited to get it. and it's so hot. and oh yeah BOAT RACES ON THURSDAY. i'm gonna shoot alan's boat! SO IT SINKS. MUAHAHAHA, just kidding. :D

heartheartheart, jdn. :D

No comments: