Tuesday, June 9, 2009

LEEEEgitly NARNIA. :D

okay, FINISHED ESSAY. amazing feat right!? which means i deserve a LONG break before i try getting ahead on my annotations. freaking a. 17 annotated chapters due monday. tears forever. so i'm gonna hyperblog. which christnahung knows is LEEEGIT. my hyper blogs you know? i know! windmill by davidchoi is such a cute song. "windmill keep on turning as my life goes burning away. keep turning." something something something. SO YEAH, OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. JESSICA'S NEW THEMESONG/ANTHEM IS SMILE ON BY THE MAE SHI BAND. because I CALLED IT. no one can steal it. YOU HEAR MY DANNY/KELLY COUPLE?! D: i just challenged ken to an itouch fight. :o bwahahha! now i'm challenging him to a physical fight! :O ken said he would tazer me. inappropriate use of weapons. yellowcard violation. automatic win default goes to JESSICA. :D i am NOT a threat to public safetly unless...i want to be. ;D you know what i'm saying saying? :D so i have jacket burn on my shoulders from a very intense brianbui massage that went BAD. D: my shoulders hurt. and everytime i lay my head down, he lays his head on top of mine. and his head is fat. so i have a bruise. T____T tears forever. and huy's yearbook gave me a big fat papercut. I ALREADY SAID THAT. but now it's starting to SCAR. SO MY FINGER IS UGLY. UGLY I SAY. T____T; can you say tears forever for jessica's finger?! D: SEVEN BUTTON STICKING AGAIN. WHAT THE HEY MANG! D: so keith and chris were takling about ANIMEEXPO. and i'm like i wanna go. and keith goes. what kind of girl WANTS to go an anime expo?! MEEEEEEEE. :D i like manga better. T_T i do not like cosplay. that is personally kinda freaky. for me. like weirdo people. dressing up as weirdo characters. is just weird. D: i could not do it. unless. *glimmer in eyes* i went as...duh tuh duh duh! yeah, no i would never cosplay. D: haha, but i do wanna go i wanna get one of those cool L. lawliett keychains that neil has. L is my hero man. GG. haha, davidpham. :D lala, miracle is playing, LIFE COULDN'T GET BETTER. that's such a FALSE STATEMENT! LIFE CAN GET BETTER YOU SADISTIC JERKS! :D which reminds me of. the nacirema joke mrs. mirsch played on us today! wtf. we read this whole anthropological thing on some freaky cult tribe that baked their heads and cut their faces and went to magic teeth doctors. turns out. nacirema is AMERICAN SPELLED BACKWARDS. and women bake their heads with hair dryers. and men SHAVE. and DENTISTS. ahhahhahaha! i was cracking up so bad. mrs. mirsch is funny sometimes, except when she is assigning mass amounts of homework in the last week of school. T___T: okay now i'm reading ken's essay with an imaginary red marking pen in my hand. ^______^; MUAHAHAHAH! anyways, aside from that. i'm just being weird. pewpewpew. LEEEEGIT is a fun word right kathy? i'm a LEEEGIT hyperblogger. :D i DID not win the davidchoi twitter contest. my retweet was so good though. : i follow davidchoi because his eyes make me happy. HELLO, HIS DROOPY EYES ARE THE BEST. wtf davidchoi wtf. :D so it's established. HANS ZIMMER is the musical soulmate of my life. & the SANDIEGO commercial with the smile on song is the commercial soulmate of my life. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT 7 KEY. NO MORE STICKING YOU HEAR?! D: blahblahblah, i'm so . tired. but so not tired. like i'm all jumpy. and hyped up. but i want to lie down. but i don't. weird. :D oh thank you wikipedia for spelling out innocent traitor for me so i can do my history powerpoint. :D wikipedia is NOT RELIABLE children, do not use it unless in dire need of its UNRELIABLE SOURCES. someday i'm going to switch the information on one. like go on big bang's wiki and put TOP HATES A.LAN. that would be IDEAL. :D so i have to sign petertran's yearbook tomorrow and write a big fat SARANGHAE to ownage a.lan's saranghae. which is a fail! :D oh yeah, and stupid kevin. went online. imed me. "hello. :o" then logged off. I'LL GET YOU BACK YOU STUPIDBOY! D: you watch your back. the magic conch told me to get you back so I HAVE TOO! or i'll be horribly punished like squidward. :O so watchyourself. i have the magic conch on my side! last night i twittered the word magic conch. and this morning i got a reply from the orlando magic basketball thing. it said. MAGIC! :O i was like. WHAT THE HEY?! MAGIC CONCH?! it was so weird. o_____O; okay i think my dad just disappeared behind the teevee. that's so weird. HE WENT TO NARNIA. AHHH NARNIA! :D mr. hobb's closet thing behind his desk. i think if i go inside. it'll REALLY take me to narnia. before the end of the year, i will venture in there. and become QUEEN OF NARNIA. anyone wanna come? :D hmm i get the feeling perezhilton has become a kpop fan. i just find that really amusing. :D he keeps posting up kpop videos. first. wonder girls, then 2NE1. now superjunior. man, he's turning total fangirl on all of us! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES TOWARDS MR. HOBBS CLOSET! NARNIA WILL SAVE US ALL! D: hahahahha! :D ah FREAKING A! CHRIS' STUPID BUDDY UPDATE ORANGE BUTTON THING WON'T GO AWAY. i've clicked it like a billion times. me and kelly have that problem. we hate that stupid update button. so i'm always clicking whoever updates theres info. because i want that orange abomination to go away and return my buddy list to its white goodness. D: GO AWAY CHRIS' BUTTON! T_____T; tears forever for jessica's buddy list. i'm convinced to just delete him! is it gone yet?... NO! WHAT THE HEY. *dies* so basically my buddy list is very limited. it has PEOPLE. and then APEURO. and i realize in seven days my APEURO list will be OBSOLETE [ i totally had to look up the spelling and in the process of typing dicionary. I SPELLED IT WRONG]. AN OBSOLETE LIST. WHAT WILL I DO. i guess i'll just keep it. cause the eurokids will forever be the eurokids. *heartheartheart* okay this one girl reviewed alison weir's innocent traitor book unputdownable. I BEG TO DIFFER. IT PUT IT DOWN EVERYTIME. IT'S SO BORING.nothing like philippa gregory. i picked such a bad book.i can't get into it like the other boleyn girl. *tears* oh well. *shrugs* no more alison weir from now on. soley philippa gregory. and jane austen. ;D everytime my computer MOOS i freak out., and kelly knows why. MOO= FREAK OUT. :D hahahha, i'm so weird. T__T; "NORMAL IS OVERRATED" HOUSE MD dude! i got that from who else? vincent truong, the boy who has a mancrush on house. :D that reminds me of charades at TN. house md = draw a house with a face and a cane. HOUSE MD! AHHHH! *freaks out* oh yeah, i read the funniest FML today. :D "TODAY, I HAD A FOOD ALLERGY TEST DONE BECAUSE OF AN UGLY ACNE UPRISING. AND AFTER OVER A YEAR OF BEING VEGETARIAN, I FIND OUT THAT I'M ALLERGIC TO SOY!" that is so .SADDDD. D: now she can't eat soy. what will she eat?! mrs. mirsch is allergic to soy! GASPETH! :O nah, she KNOWS she's allergic to soy. and she never eats our food that we make for her cause it contains soy! *thinks back to joy luck club* :D good times, asian movies. :D i twitter too much, it's embarassing. BUT EMBARASSING PEOPLE ARE COOL. yay *high five*. right maria? we're pretty embarassing! :D i have 74 WHOLE FOLLOWERS. actually they're all people who just randomly add me. so weird. and i have. 892 UPDATES. I'M A FREAK. *RUNS AWAY AND HIDES UNDER ROCK NEVER TO SEE HUMANITY AGAIN!* man, i typo A LOT. it's so sad. i think to fast for my type. the backspace is my new bestfriend. along with bandaids. AH UGLY PAPERCUT FINGER. don't remind me self! D: kelly took my words out of context. and her info says jessica: I AM. ATTRACTED TO YOU!" that's cause she asked me what smitten meant.DON'T TRUST KELLY. D: SHE EEEEVIL! D: so today i half watched the lakers game to update kathy. and so later i can rub it in kevin's face. :D kobe is really kinda cool. almost kind sorta. my dad was so amazed at his fade away three pointer thing. he was like WHOA MAN! in his asian voice. that was funny. ^___^: tomorrow is LATESTART. *HAPPYFACE* that means i can make taco and em by me TACOS?! nah, curly fries. they're yum. :D just kidding taco. i won't MAKE you! you'll do it cause you love me! right?! YESSS! :D 845. P TO THE M. :D such a nice even five increment. il ike it. ohmygosh. in precalc. me and travis got to like question FORTY ON THE IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ. we don't know! THE CHICKEN. KEEPS TRICKING US! T_____T; i'm gonna go crazy if i don't get to the end of that stupid quiz. MUST PREVAIL! okay get ahead on annotations now! GO! FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT!

heartheartheart, [jdn.]

No comments: