Sunday, April 5, 2009

saturday.

so. saturday was a pretty damn fun day. [does that even make grammatical sense?]

morning: uhm, okay not so fun.

thieunhi! : oh. my. gosh. THANK YOU PETER LUU. HEART YOU TO THE MAX! peter got me a copy of epikhigh's new album. MAPTHESOUL. and it was effing AMAZING.and then peter and nick and mj DRAGGED me to starbucks. THREE BLOCKS AWAY FROM CHURCH. and i was freaking out the whole time cause i thought we were going to be late. or some random guy was going to come and rape us or something. IT WAS SO SCARY! so they had to spend thirty minutes with me screaming. CAUSE THEY KEPT SCARING ME. and then got to starbucks. and the GUY LAUGHED AT ME. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. i got my special passion tea order. RAN BACK TO CHURCH. cause i was so paranoid. got back THIRTY MINUTES EARLY. and thieu nhi was fun. with huy and khai getting pied. and us eating the face pie. and then bao's mini retreat. REPLENISH YOUR SOUL. with the MATRIX. that was awesome.

night: got home at five. went to grandma's house for dinner. me and sister spent all night watching channel 18-3 with the korean MUSIC CORE. and we saw. seungri [FREAK OUT] and SHINEE [FREAKOUT MORE] and ss501[ FREAK OUT] and snsd at the end [DRAKE FREAK OUT] it was freaking awesomeeeeee. and taegoon's call me live performance was FREAKing awesome.FREAK! and then we went to khols. to get my sister shoes. and i got a jacket and a shirt. for EIGHT DOLLARS TOTAL. NICE. OH YEAH. AND ON THE WAY HOME. SAW THE HOTTEST GUY EVER IN THE CAR NEXT TO OURS. but me and my mom were like. dudde he's checking me out. and my mom was joking obviously. but i still wonder. :D and then went home. spent night watching saturday night movies with family. and playing blockles hahaha that was so fun. and listening to mapthesoul. heartheartheart.

fun stuff.

No comments: