Thursday, April 16, 2009

despite. the honesty.

so, yes. despite my unnecisarily emotional post before. today was quite the good day. sortakinda. it was a good day: because i was LOCKED out of school. because i got to laugh at christina hung's hunting crush on not vinh. because we spent first period laughing at brian and his problems and feeding purple skittles to andrew. because during second period. i hit kelly with the birdy. because during third period. david was my "hero". because during fourth period. i didn't do so bad on my sift thing. because during fifth period. brian was my "baby". because during sixth period. me and amy were crazy. because during lunch. duy & jeffie were not ticklish at all. sure.... because after school. the froshsoph guys talked to me to much. XD because. i just felt happy that we reconnected.

No comments: